Game Code already used

I can't activate my account to start a subscription. I already played a character to level 22 during EA but now can't use the code to get started with my sub. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. I tried calling CS but I can't get through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scadouche View Post
    I can't activate my account to start a subscription. I already played a character to level 22 during EA but now can't use the code to get started with my sub. Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. I tried calling CS but I can't get through.
    If you are trying to use your beta key to play retail SWTOR - it won't work. You need to buy a retail key, and then tie it to your account.

its not beta...i said i played during ea

Your code should have been sent to you on the 20th via an email from Origins, not SWTOR. Look and find the email from Origins saying "thank you for purchasing SWTOR yada yada" and it will have a game code in that email.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like you're trying to enter your pre-order code. You need to get the code found in the box you bought, or in the email from origin.com
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having the same problem
    Except I didn't receive an email from origin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascend View Post
    I'm having the same problem
    Except I didn't receive an email from origin.
    Did you pay the 60 or so bucks for the game? If so, you probably need to call Origin's customer service, not Bioware's.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Did you pay the 60 or so bucks for the game? If so, you probably need to call Origin's customer service, not Bioware's.
    Yeah, I have my receipt email confirming it. Alright, thanks for the heads up!