Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Could this be the release date?!

"Feburary"? -.-

Some guy in the comments said he works at a gaming store and there computer thing says it releases in feb 5th.

Yeah and they totally know that and we totally know hes working at a game store, lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    Some guy in the comments said he works at a gaming store and there computer thing says it releases in feb 5th.
    Thats becos most stores arent allowed to sell pre orders without a date set so they make a placeholder.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got this from walmart! Maybe a new Release DATE!

Dear Albert ,

Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. The release date of the item(s) listed below has changed.
    The revised arrival date is shown below.

While we are sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause, please note that Wal-Mart does not control this release date, which is set by the manufacturer.

===========================================================
    ORDER SUMMARY
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Date: 14 DEC 2011 12:01 AM
    Order Number:

Description
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Diablo III Collector's Edition (PC/ Mac)
    Original release date : 07 FEB 2012
    New release date : 31 MAR 2012
    Should arrive by : 11 APR 2012
    Selected Shipping Method : Standard

============================================================

If you wish to cancel, please call us soon at 1-800-966-6546 and a Customer Service associate will assist you. We're here Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.(CT) or Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (CT).

If you do not cancel this order before it ships, we will assume that you accept the delay in the availability of this item(s).

This delay only affects the item(s) listed above. You can check the status of any remaining items in this order by visiting the "My Account" main page:

If you have any questions, please reply to this email and let us know how we can help.

Sincerely,

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post

You honestly bloody think some random internet guy making completely unsupported claims is gonna be right about a date no-one could know?

Short answer: No.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so!

Don't forget the month or two of Beta time.. so this is an impossible date.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxTheWrecker View Post
    Don't forget the month or two of Beta time.. so this is an impossible date.
    How long has the Beta been out?

10+ Year Old Account
    The factt hat they printed adds and stuff makes me wonder if it is actually coming out then.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    gamestop.com/pc/games/diablo-iii/76157
    Says Early 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    The factt hat they printed adds and stuff makes me wonder if it is actually coming out then.
    This. Apparently the ones that took the picture confirmed with Best Buy that it is real... although, I don't know how much I trust Best Buy :P

Looks like it says Feb 15

Any release date you see at this point is just an educated guess at best, simply because sellers want to get pre-orders at their stores. Until you see a release date announcement from Blizzard, which will HOPEFULLY happen soon, any date you see is simply speculation. I am guessing myself that it will be released in March or April, but who knows.

I think it was Wrath that Amazon got right in the release date on the pre order page. People in guild didn't believe it but sure enough it launched on that date.

Bashiok
    Blizzard Poster
    We probably won't end beta until shortly before release, and traditionally we've tried to announce release dates about two months before release.
    If we're lucky, we'll see it released in March. One can certainly hope that's wrong, though... D3 can't come soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    its legitimate. blizzard sends those types of things out to stores. so yes that sign is correct. too bad the scrub with the camera has the flash on the exact date.

and its not the first time a company has made a couple thousand dollar spelling error. a few months back mcdonalds made a sign with their dipping sauces on it and accidentally put the name honey mustard next to their sweet and sour, and vice verse