Problems with swtor.com?

Anyone else having issues logging in to swtor.com? Trying to enter my product code to play but each time I attempt to log in to my account the page loads for a minute or two then returns the errors "SWTOR.COM PASSWORD field is required." and "LOGIN FAILED". I imagine this is due to high traffic or something similar, just looking for a confirmation that I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Edit: Upon switching from Firefox to Chrome I was able to access the site without incident. Maybe it's a fluke, but at least I'm in now.
    Last edited by Hesp; 2011-12-23 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No i had the same problem last night , just keep reloading will show up

Yes, many people are having all sorts of problems with the site right now. Personally, I can't get into my Account page.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its because the site is currently juggling its capacity which means every time you refresh the page you are put into a queue along with many other people. Its really luck that will get you through this process. Either that or patience.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

The website keeps showing up in french for me, and i'm taking Spanish this year =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falita123 View Post
    The website keeps showing up in french for me, and i'm taking Spanish this year =/
    The languages aren't all that different, if you're good at Spanish you might be able to get a working understanding, even if you miss some of the nuance. Just be careful of English-French dictionaries that speak of scratched records.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I had that issue to just a few minutes ago. Closed the browser and went back in - that seemed to do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    The languages aren't all that different, if you're good at Spanish you might be able to get a working understanding, even if you miss some of the nuance. Just be careful of English-French dictionaries that speak of scratched records.
    Spanish 1 bro!

I put in my credit card, but still tells me I don't have a current subscription?

I noticed on their "checklist" I haven't filleed in my contact information, but every time I click it, it tells me to login, lol, so idk xD