Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ayashi View Post
    Precisely, 2002 i belive, right ?
    Though to be faire i haven't seen the cata 4.0 "open world raid bosses" for myself either.
    You seem to not understand, year has nothing to do with it.

And yes your a genius WoW was out in 2002... Oh wait it launched 2004 and Kazzak wasnt until BC.

Again, year doesn't matter though, unless you are suggesting that all video game players in the world have gotten better in the last couple years so designers need to make harder content.

Open world bosses are never super complex fights, as someone else said, so randoms in that zone can group and kill. Not to mention this is a low level world boss designed for players without a lot of talent points or all their abilities yet... Its in the 3rd fucking zone, level 16-20.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batistarama View Post
    The animations and fluidity of the bosses and combat in general is very low imo for a mmo if you compare it to other new mmo's, the game looks decent when nothing is moving but yeah, it just looks fake and no weight to it what so ever.
    it's already been stated. this game looks like crap with low FPS (don't all games?). even below 40 FPS it's unplayable, at least for me.

every single one of these videos looks like it is running at 30 FPS or lower. very hard to watch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    every single one of these videos looks like it is running at 30 FPS or lower. very hard to watch.
    I play on low settings at 20-40fps......You get used to it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    it's already been stated. this game looks like crap with low FPS (don't all games?). even below 40 FPS it's unplayable, at least for me.

Yes it does benefit into it but FPS does not affect the judgement to a gamer that's been around, anyone with the basic knowledge about it can easily look past FPS, if something doesnt look good standing still it doesnt matter. The majority of the players complaining are also people that have already played the game, I've experienced the content to over level 40 and when I did it was not on low fps, not that it would change my opinion on how the game is visually, only thing it might do is make me think it's even less optimized.