Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put aside all those games and play Jade Empire NAO!!!

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by pocky_rin View Post
    I bought an xbox about 6months ago, 13k achs atm. My husband had his xbox for years so I have over 100 games to play through belonging to him, it's just really overwhelming to know where to start. Plus every time I go to the store I see games really cheap like 5 euro so I keep getting them lol. I love rpgs and he has so many of the ones I know are rated highly like mass effect dragon age etc, it's just hard to know which to get into haha. So far my gaming profile is all over the place have 100% -ed Fallout3, Oblivion, Forza3, Fable3, Fallout NV, Viva Pinata, Lego Batman, Halo, lots of different things I enjoy tbh. I'm getting Skyrim for christmas I know it's been in the house for about a month but I've somehow managed not to open it.
    i've had my xbox for like 2years and i only have around 2-3k gs what's your secret?!

I really have to 100% things, I don't like to start games where the achievements are impossible. Hard achievements are fine but like ones where you have to go online with a community thats dead because its an old game or something. Oh an avatar (the cartoon one) is a funny achievement point boost u just punch 100 times and get all 5 achs 1000 points. It was floating around our circle of friends and they all did it so I felt less bad haha. I wasn't even going to use it but my bro + sis came over and it was the only childrens 2 player I could find, I was praying they wouldn't combo the hits high enough but they did sigh + now its on my account. Rest of the games I did play myself with a bit of help from the hubbie for weird things. For instance Blue Dragon is an awesome rpg if u like final fantasy style with a dragon quest meets dragon ball Z artwork. Problem is there are a few achievements that require extremely fast button pressing for no reason, and since I only just got a console with joypad I sucked at it + had to ask the husband for those.
    Last edited by pocky_rin; 2011-12-23 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    Downloaded Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on le Wii so I'll be pretty busy considering I also have to beat Skyward Sword on Hero Mode.

8 Xbox360 games out of 45-50, have no idea about XBLA ones. I'm really good with finishing them up quickly.

On Steam, like... 50 games. They keep having these sales, and I keep buying more and more games!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently playing:
    Madden 2012 - Wii
    Star Wars The Old Republic - PC
    Diablo 3 (Beta) - PC
    Skyrim - PC
    Civilization 5 - PC
    World of Warcraft Patch 4.3 - PC
    Starcraft 2 - PC

I will play at some point:
    Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine - PC
    Assasins Creed 4 (Whatever the newest one is) - PC
    LA Noire - PC
    Saints Row The Third - PC
    Dead Island - PC
    Dead Rising 2 - PC
    Batman Arkham City - PC
    Battlefield 3 - PC
    Modern Warfare 3 - PC

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    haha, I have a friend exactly like this!

I'm glad to say I own very few games, all of which are classic, amazing games with huge re-play value. The only console I own is an N64, and a Gameboy Advance SP if that counts.

I've lost count. I've lost it even before I would have started counting games that would not run on my oooold computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    I have played all my games, but only like 1% I complete.

I tend to buy a game, play it like crazy if I enjoy it (10 hours a day atleast) for a few days then even if I'm very far into the game I get burned out and don't touch it for like 6 months.

I've noticed that the more games I buy I get more of the feeling that I HAVE to play them, so I learned from that and only buy games if I'm done / get burned out on the last game :P.

Example: the 3DS game I'm still playing is Ocarina of Time (came out June) which I have almost completed, and after that I'm buying either Mario Kart or Super Mario Land 3d!

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw a thread on another site talking about all the great Star Wars games he's played and he mentioned Republic Commando..... well that's 1 more game in my back log.

Right now I'm in the middle of Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Majora's Mask and like two more I can't remember right now, not to mention I still have 4 bosses to go and kill in DS after Christmas

And then I haven't even gotten around to playing Skyward Sword or SWTOR yet.

Not big at all, just Skyrim and some WoW that's about it.

Not even going to start with a list... I've played WoW for near 8 years without touching anything else.
    It's huge.

I love seeing threads like this, makes me realize Im not the only crazy one with 10-20 games I havent even played yet but still buying new ones anyway.

Anyway, I have 11 games on Steam I want to play badly, 10 more I kinda want to play, 5-10 PS3/Xbox games I want to play, and then another 5-10 PS3/Xbox games I want to replay.

But since Steam is still having their daily sales, odds are Ill be buying more today regardless.