Question So many case choices..

Hello there, i am back again with questions regarding some computer cases (I will keep this short!)

I am going to build my first computer soon and now i am looking into the computer cases. For the case i am willing to spend maybe up to $80 only if the case is a VERY good buy.

I am mostly looking for a case with great cable management, airflow, and options for customization.

Now what i was looking at so far was the Coolermaster HAF 912 and Storm Enforcer.

I was wondering out of the two, which would be the best pick overall? Has anyone had experience with these cases? if so, how did it turn out?

Also, if there are any other cases anyone would recommend feel free to post them

Thanks for your time!

P.S. I do know that this budget is low, I am not spending a huge amount on this first build and i don't expect to. I will do that later on when i really know what i am doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am mostly looking for a case with great cable management, airflow, and options for customization.
    http://www.peteredge.orconhosting.net.nz/casefan.html
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Aw man just what i wanted............ come on i know you can do better than that lol

The HAF 912 and Storm Enforcer have the exact same layout. The only differences are the Aesthetics. HAF 912 has a different front bezel and doesn't have a painted interior (HAF 912+ is painted) as well as a different side panel.

Since thats the only difference at a 20-30 dollar price difference its really up to you which look you prefer. The cable management is great, even with a non-modular power supply you can make it work. Airflow is decent but deffinatly favors the 912 due to side intake.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/chads005.jpg/

Wtf that thing is bad ass.

Fuzzeekee
    HAHAHAHA OH GOD! That's an amazing/hilarious case, sorry to be off topic. I came here to help, but the moderator already has something and I JUST HAD to comment on that crazy case....

Deleted
    SOMEONE GET THAT MAN A GOD DAMN MEDAL. :')

l