Best left handed gaming mouse??

I don't think us left hander's have many options.

Razer - DeathAdder Left-Handed Gaming Mouse - Seems to be the best i can find, with limited extra buttons (2 i think)

Most mice with many extra buttons tend to be right handed, I've seen a couple that can be used with either hand that seem alright, But I'm likely going to buy the Death Adder soon unless somebody has another good suggestion

Any help would be great!
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Lachiesis is ergonomic and has forward and back buttons on each side.

I saw buttons on one side, I accidentally click the buttons on the left side at the moment sometimes causing death in mmo's or reloading of pages in Firefox haha, I'd do the same kind of thing i fear with buttons on both sides
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

i got the Razer - DeathAdder Left-Handed Gaming Mouse myself and its awsome.

well worth the money... i searched for about 6 months of and on and really did not fin a alternative to it, being lefthanded and all. its WELL worth the money.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://steelseries.com/products/mice/steelseries-sensei

The Steelseries Sensei is ambidextrous and it's really, really awesome. Easily the best build quality of any "light" mouse I've ever used, and a good set of software to go along with it.

Problem is those buttons on the left side, i am using a right handed mouse at the moment and they are the bane of my existence, they seem to be in a perfect place for me to accidentally bang when i grab the mouse after typing lol

Thanks for the help guys, seems like razor is the only commonly known choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Problem is those buttons on the left side, i am using a right handed mouse at the moment and they are the bane of my existence, they seem to be in a perfect place for me to accidentally bang when i grab the mouse after typing lol

Thanks for the help guys, seems like razor is the only commonly known choice.
    You could always disable them entirely, if you find that you didn't need them. But if you've made up your mind, I'm sure the Razer is a solid choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Please don't tell me you want a lefthand gaming mouse because you have a RSI in your rightarm. If so, DON'T do it and quit gaming unless you want serious issues.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.