Thread: Beats by Dre

Beats by Dre

I just went to jb hi fi to try on of the headphones and to see what to see if it lives up to the hype. i have to say they are the most comfortable headphones i ever tried unfortunately i couldn't listen to any music cause i couldn't get the ipad to work at the store. Does anyone else have anything by beats by dre and is it worth the cost - its a bit expensive for me currently but i am seriously considering buying it when the price goes down a bit as most of my headphones don't last too long and are usually uncomfortable around the ear.

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/portable/mp...one-sku-70497/

No, they're not worth the price. But if you wanna look cool and have something better than Skullcandy headphones, then go ahead.

Bose, Klipsch, and Sennheiser all make better headphones, and there should be models that they offer that are within your price range.

10+ Year Old Account
    a friend of mine has gone through several pairs, both earbuds and headphones, they are not worth the price, nor do they sound as good as sennheisers

They're under the classification of:

Avoid At All Costs

Grab a 100-150 dollar pair of Sennhiser or Audio Technica brand and experience very, very noticeably better sound quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    They're under the classification of:

Avoid At All Costs

Grab a 100-150 dollar pair of Sennhiser or Audio Technica brand and experience very, very noticeably better sound quality.
    This man speaks the truth!

Deleted
    If anything beats by dre is more of a fashion accessory, alot like skull candies. Not amazing quality but they look good!