Buying digital copy

Hello all!

I come here, hoping for a good advice. Here is the matter: I want to buy a digital download (copy) version of the game (dislike boxes and delivery companies). This solely would pose no problem, BUT I'm from the Czech Republic and I would like to pay in pounds (better conversion ratio makes it cheaper this way). This was fairly easy in WoW, as all I had to do was to set my country to UK in options, but I can't find such thing on ToR digital copy site. Does nyone have an idea as to how to achieve this? I would be really grateful if someone found a way.

As far as I could see Amazon and other retailers don't offer the digital copy thing.

Deleted
    my boyfriend tried to do this, he lives in scotland but hes in holland with me atm.
    after changing proxies and all kinds of stuff it didnt work.
    you get redirected all the time to the country you are in. if you want to pay in pounds i suggest asking a friend that lives in the uk to buy a copy for you
    if you have any!

www.g2play.net
    www.hotcdkey.com

Don't think they sell in pounds, but just giving you the options in case you wanna buy it anyway. Both sites are legit.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    www.g2play.net
    www.hotcdkey.com

Don't think they sell in pounds, but just giving you the options in case you wanna buy it anyway. Both sites are legit.
    Nice, hotcdkey does seem to sell in GBP, but their price is somewhat higher. They also sell in USD, and the conversion is still much better than to € (more than 15% cheaper...) but the site seems a bit lame to trust - do you have personal experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Nice, hotcdkey does seem to sell in GBP, but their price is somewhat higher. They also sell in USD, and the conversion is still much better than to € (more than 15% cheaper...) but the site seems a bit lame to trust - do you have personal experience?
    I used to buy WoW CD keys from hotcdkey, they request a lot of verification that you are who you say you are on your credit card (picture of ID and everything), so yeah hotcdkey is okay. g2play.net is something I've not had experience with personally, but many people have posted on MMO-C that this is where they got their SW:TOR copy.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    I have alot of personal experience on g2play, but not hotcdkey

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    www.g2play.net
    www.hotcdkey.com

Are these sites legal though? Are they allowed to sell you these?
    Playing since 2007.

Most sites seem to be sold out - and those that are not are just as expensive as origin store. Does anyone know a store that ain't sold out atm?