Thread: Holy trinkets

Holy trinkets

So, I want some opinions, because as it turns out I suddenly have a lot of holy trinkets in my arsenal to choose from, and I'm not sure I agree with Mr. Robot's two "BiS" trinkets (assuming tier 13 LFR is the highest content you're looking at)
    1: Tyrande's Favorite Doll
    2: Heart of Unliving (LFR)

I currently have equipped:
    1: Seal of the Seven Sigils (LFR)
    2: Foul Gift of the Demon Lord

I still have in my bags:
    DMC: Tsunami
    Core of Ripeness
    Mandala of Stirring Patterns

The first two of which Mr. Robot also prioritizes over my currently equipped trinkets. I also have yet to purchase Reflection of the Light, the VP trinket.
    I prefer bursty heals, so that's why I've prioritized int trinkets with a haste/otherwise proc. I also keep some of my spirit ones in case I run into mana issues where I think I might need them, but I still almost never equip them anymore.

So, in your experience, and your playstyle, what trinkets do you prefer?

Deleted
    Seal of the Seven Sigils + DMC: Tsunami. Not much choice right there tbh. Though it depends on your playstyle the 2 of those pull ahead by a great margin. Mandala is shit, Core is shit, Foul Gift is pretty bad considering the mastery proc.

Definitely the Seal and Tsunami, that is what I'm using right now and it works pretty great. I will be replacing Tsunami with the the Spine spirit trinket and the Seal with the non-LFR Seal, or Heroic Jaws if I can somehow bribe my guild back to FL for a few lol.

The only issue I have with Seal is simply the haste proc a lot of the time goes to waste when I see it proc during low dmg phases or mana regen time.

I'd have to agree with Alexiaa about the Seal. The haste proc is on a fairly lengthy internal cooldown (somewhere around 2 min by what I've read) and I've notice it proc'ing when it's really not needed (first heal of fight, mana regen periods, low heal periods). It's at best an "Okay" throughput trinket but I'm not too impressed with it. I still prefer it to the "heal a random target" type throughput trinkets. Personally, I highly recommend the Heart of Unliving (immediately stacks with a good HR or LoD and Beacon) and either Tsunami/Tyrande's Favorite doll/Jaws of Defeat for more regen (translates to more throughput by not worrying about mana) or the Seal for it's random throughput. Foul Gift of the Demon Lord is just bad because mastery is a pretty low stat for us, Mandala is not so great and I'm not completely sold on the haste w/ int use VP trinket
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm using DMC + Heart (LFR) at the moment... I might sub in the doll, I don't know what the math looks like between DMC/Doll since the spirit judgement change. But with those two fully stacked and JotP up, I have almost 6k combat regen... which is sortof a big LOL as I can just about spam HR during high damage phases without worrying too much about mana.

I will probably eventually use Heart + H Jaws, but that depends on my horrible RNG luck.

DMC is better than Doll.
    Im going to use windward + heart personally.

I think you guys need to start showing a difference between talking about Heart of Unliving and Windward Heart.

yes?

Heart of unliving is an amazing trinket. Ill probably use that and either windward or seals depending on fight.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    I'd be interested in hearing the views of anyone with the Windward Heart trinket how effective it actually is.

But like Tatsu I guess I'll be using Heart of Unliving with either of windward or seals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinner563 View Post
    I think you guys need to start showing a difference between talking about Heart of Unliving and Windward Heart.

yes?
    Sorry, thought it was obvious with me mentioning stacks... but I meant Heart of Unliving.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexiaa View Post
    Definitely the Seal and Tsunami, that is what I'm using right now and it works pretty great. I will be replacing Tsunami with the the Spine spirit trinket and the Seal with the non-LFR Seal, or Heroic Jaws if I can somehow bribe my guild back to FL for a few lol.

The only issue I have with Seal is simply the haste proc a lot of the time goes to waste when I see it proc during low dmg phases or mana regen time.
    I'd have to agree with you there It was one of my main concerns about that trinket.

Heart of Unliving is BiS over any trinket of similar or lower item level, so go with that first.

After that, you won't need as much for mana regen so you can safely ignore Core and DMC:Tsunami. At that point, you're best throughput is going to come from Seal, but you'll probably want to get Windwalk Heart eventually to replace it. It's a little more useful than a random haste proc since it acts as a smart heal, much the way Eye of Blazing power does.

Deleted
    It's named Seal of the Seven Signs by the way if anyone was looking for it.