Deleted

Moonkin with Rathrak, the Poisonous mind - Dummy testing results

Good evening fellow moonkins Got my rathrak yesterday and did some dps testing. Here are the results and some screens.

Totals: (Tested on single target boss dummy, with the best dps rotation i can do!)

Also, noticed that it scales with damage% buffs like moonkin form and solar eclipse.

But, doest scale with your spellpower, int or procs. First pic is normal damage, seconds is with moonkin form, third in moonkin + solar eclipse.

10+ Year Old Account
    i been oh so curious about this weapon. it says that it will poison all enemies near your target, but does it poison your target? if that's the case then it is incredible for AoE packs, but i would still rather the Haste Proc staff for single target.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    i been oh so curious about this weapon. it says that it will poison all enemies near your target, but does it poison your target? if that's the case then it is incredible for AoE packs, but i would still rather the Haste Proc staff for single target.
    That haste proc weapon is worse than this for single target from what i've heard. It sure does dot your target too, and with the 3 dummies next to each other it cleaved them all with high uptime. Shit for low health adds, but awesome for adds that stay longer.

I got mine a few days ago as well, and its consistently doing 2%+ on singletarget fights, more on multitarget/AoE/cleave fights. (Log from Madness of Deathwing 10man in a PuG. Keep in mind that Spellweave and the different buffs/debuffs screw with the percentages)

PS: Don't mind the guild name, its just a dummy guild so I can actually upload logs.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! Then i will be most definitely be farming this.

Also to add to this it is affected by mastery too. With 10 stacks of the H:Necromantic Focus in solar eclipse the tooltip reads 16330 nature dmg over 10 second.

Goingt to try it out on H:Yor'sarj tonight to evaluate the results.

This is good weapon for AoE fights, a must have for AoE fight
    One second, let me get my tinfoil hat

I got the normal version 2 weeks ago on my boomkin alt. Here are some logs of last week with it:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/yrb5vmundg2j88qt Morchok-Ultraxion
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/9wswvhbtbb3nmpul Blackhorn and Spine

My gear as a reference: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...wrath/advanced
    My gear isn't that great so you could argue the weapon is better with better gear as it scales with mastery.

Proc seems to average out at about 2-2.5% on each fight. Only fight where it is higher is spine, but frankly having it on the bloods is kinda wasted damadge as they will die anyway. The dagger has potential on Yor'sahj and Blackhorn as well though, looking at the logs we only got black once on Yor'sahj and I guess I was just not getting procs at that time. Blackhorn the advantage is minimal but it can cleave on the 2 adds, drakes are usually out of range.

According to wrathcalcs (which assumes clean single target, no splashing of the DoT) it was about a 200 dps increase in my gear (using a 378 shannox OH) over the ilvl 391 legendary chain staff. But it is about 500-600 dps behind the haste proc staff in my gear. The difference would be smaller with a better OH, but assuming wrathcalcs models the dagger correctly the haste proc staff is clearly better on fights where the DoT will not be on more then 1 target.