Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    if you don't like it simply don't play the game then rofl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters91 View Post
    if you don't like it simply don't play the game then rofl.
    Now this here is a great example of feedback that can be used to improve the game.

Thank you so very much.

15+ Year Old Account
    I simply LOVE huttball.. if going in at least with one friend, because it's all about teamplay,communication and ballsy moves....

bring the national huttball league! <3

rated huttball-teams would *rock* the game.

random-warzones with 7 other people who dont know jack...well, it's oughta turn out into a classic random-warzone, facerollers running in the wrong direction and all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidd06 View Post
    huttball is fun like first 2 games then its like ughhh noooo not agian. The whole PvP thing I don't like how they did it at all.
    Their main focus was the questing in the game, pvp and end-game pve had to suffer because of it, clearing the content in 10 days etc.

Also people saying this is balanced, it's obvious 'you' dont know what balance is, the games core pvp mechanics are broken, simple as.

Okay here goes. You dont like the announcer? Mute your speakers.
    You think huttball is frustrating? But doesnt a challenge beat out the same ol pvp story of running in a straight line to cap the flag?
    Just dont like it? Thats fine, dont play it.but dont waste space on here bitching about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Playing on the Republic side, I have NEVER won a huttball match, and ive probably played like 15-20 of them. I see Republic players simply leave the warzone once they see it is huttball, or we start out with a half filled team.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Huttball is according to me one of the most skill-craving warzones out there as you can experiment with the ball in many different ways.
    I would suggest duo queue with a friend/guildy and make smart use of the throwing ability.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals