Zon'ozz
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2...?s=7646&e=7887

Ultraxion
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=5888&e=6167

Madness
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...?s=8655&e=9476

and my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...z%C3%A1/simple

Couple notes - Kind of new to utilising WoL, hence why I would especially appreciate input on those. I'm a bit concerned with how I did on Zon'ozz, but from what I gather, my dot uptimes and such are fairly decent? Is it just a matter of me timing my CDs with black phases better or is there something else? Or am I doing okay for my gear?

As for my gear, not really happy with it at the moment but it's what I have to work with. I don't have heroic t12. I'll get Dragonwrath in like a month. Hoping we'll get lots of conq drops over the next few weeks. Only thing (I think) that I could do right now that might be an improvement is reforging my haste down to 2141 (I believe that is when you get the 2nd tick of VT with DI) into mastery. But I'm still unsure about that. And ermm. Yeah.

Edit: Really sorry for not posting this in the "Fix my DPS" thread, I just noticed it lol.
    Last edited by snarkysnark; 2011-12-23 at 09:05 PM.

Hello,
    About your gear, it seems pretty ok.
    right gems and enchants. one thing I think you should change, is the enchant on your boots.
    You you take the lavawalker enchant, which gives you 35 mastery and 8% movement speed.
    Even 100 haste isn't worth as much as 8% movement speed is.
    It can save you from dying
    In addition, you should consider the crit build, till you would get the 4 set of course.
    VPLC and the 2 set of tier 12 make crit much more effective.

Try working on your rotation, you should be doing atleast 30-33K with your gear, and DI of course. (Ultraxion)

Good luck

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    quick question, why did u reforge the hit on your ring into spirit? 1 spirit = 1 hit. the reforge doesn't hurt you, i am just curious why do it?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    To spatha. Oddly enough sometimes it gives you more hit. It's kinda funny. Besides the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil bit of mana regen isn't too bad.

You didn't prepot on any fights and you didn't pot at all on zonozz. Yes save your cd's for when you get a damage increase on the boss.
    Damage seems ok for your gear except zonozz is a bit low, just time your cds with the damage buff and use a damn pot or 2. :P
    Last edited by Derpyhooves; 2011-12-24 at 05:06 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah I have the same ilvl as you, and on zonozz I am charged with bouncing the orb back towards the melee but did 25% more dmg by saving CDs. 2-3s before dark phase reapply dots and fiend, then pop wings and dps, nothing special at all. Looks like on ultraxion you were pretty unlucky with crits, MB especially. If you're really serious you could race change to draenei and switch 1% hit for haste.

Quote Originally Posted by SpathaSWC View Post
    quick question, why did u reforge the hit on your ring into spirit? 1 spirit = 1 hit. the reforge doesn't hurt you, i am just curious why do it?
    Yeah that reforge has nothing to do with my Shadow spec - simply trying to make it so i can double dip with my gear a bit more and use it for disc without stuffing up my stat balance for shadow (I have to heal with fair regularity for my guild also - kind of regretting just not getting the mastery/spi ring actually cos I'm not sure if I even need the haste). So yeah. That's the logic behind it.

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 04:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    Yeah I have the same ilvl as you, and on zonozz I am charged with bouncing the orb back towards the melee but did 25% more dmg by saving CDs. 2-3s before dark phase reapply dots and fiend, then pop wings and dps, nothing special at all. Looks like on ultraxion you were pretty unlucky with crits, MB especially. If you're really serious you could race change to draenei and switch 1% hit for haste.
    Yep, I think I attempted to save CDs but evidently just fudged it up lol.

As for the race change, yeah that is something I have considered. But, you say as a draenei I should reforge excess hit into haste? Why not mastery at my gear level?

Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post

Not 100% sure on this but i think you get more free hit as a human with 3% spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    Not 100% sure on this but i think you get more free hit as a human with 3% spirit.
    You don't. At best, assuming you are getting ALL of your hit from spirit the human racial would give 0.5 hit. Since most people have a mixture of hit and spirit gear most of the time it is even less.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    You don't. At best, assuming you are getting ALL of your hit from spirit the human racial would give 0.5 hit. Since most people have a mixture of hit and spirit gear most of the time it is even less.
    You are now aware that there is NO hit on our tier or on any boss drop in all of firelands OR dragonsoul.
    So what is this stupid point you are trying to make?
    If you happen to mention the hit gear from the VP vendor you clearly have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    You are now aware that there is NO hit on our tier or on any boss drop in all of firelands OR dragonsoul.
    If you happen to mention the hit gear from the VP vendor you clearly have no idea.
    Lighting Rod says hi.

WTF are you talking about? Not every item slot is tier, for example dragonwrath has a lot of hit on it you realise? Don't you hate when you try to be a smart ass and just make yourself look like an idiot?

Regardless of your lack of basic reading comprehension and awareness of gear with hit on it, my "stupid point" hasn't changed... draenei get more hit from racial than humans.
    Last edited by Derpyhooves; 2011-12-26 at 12:10 PM.

Snarky, looks like you have the basics worked out and you can start looking at some of the more fine mechanics if you want (like pot use and timing with timewarp/procs).

As a human it does workout to getting 0.5% hit from spirit instead of the Dranei's 1%. There is nothing to debate here not sure why it was brought up, there are actually quite a few threads about this is you look for it.

Closing because Snarky got an answer, the topic has gone off topic, and this should have been in the Fix My DPS thread anyways.