Deleted

Random game crash to desktop :(

so ive been playing alot of star wars, but the game is randomly shutting down with no errors or warning of any kinds
    just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem or if it is my newly bought comp there is a piece of shit.
    already updated my drivers to my Graphic card still crashing.

pretty sure its nothing to do with the comp my spec is:

Intel i7-2600 4 x 3.40Ghz (3.80Ghz Turbo!)
    8 GB VENGEANCE/HYPERX DDR3 1866 MHz
    CoolerMaster GX750 PSU
    MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard
    2 x Geforce GTX 560

Jonas
    Last edited by mmoc1c683e1089; 2011-12-20 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    so ive been playing alot of star wars, but the game is randomly shutting down with no errors or warning of any kinds
    just wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem or if it is my newly bought comp there is a piece of shit.
    already updated my drivers to my Graphic card still crashing.

Jonas
    It's not your computer (Hardware at least). I have a custom built, liquid cooled, ~$4000 machine and I have the same problem. (Didn't mean for that to sound like bragging, was getting across the point that I know what I'm doing when it comes to computers and I have the issue).

It definitely doesn't help that I get to play for 10 minutes or however long then it crashes and IMMEDIATELY puts me into the hour long queue on my server. Whatever the issue is, I believe it is with the game itself and not a conflict of hardware/software solely based on the fact that when it crashes you are immediately logged out and placed in queue, where if you were to Alt-F4 the game as I had to one time to take it out of 3D mode, it considered me still logged in long enough to restart it and completely bypass the queue.

I hope they fix this and soon.

I would have to say there maybe something wrong with your PC. Sorry.

Deleted
    Anyone?