LvL 85 Dragonwrath Mage (fire) Main (arcane) off

Looking for a progressed guild who is in need of a mage. I am currently 1/8 Heroic in DS. Work called for about a month and a half so i was not able to raid outright at the beginning of this tier.

Any guild out there looking for a mage can add me to real id sskgrevi@yahoo.com

Looking for raid times of 8 or 9 central and 3-4 days a week max with no weekend raiding... sunday is fine.

Character name - Saleitem

thanks for your time
    Last edited by saleitem; 2011-12-24 at 05:47 AM.

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago). We finished US#67 for Tier12 25s, and US#70 for Tier11 25s. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress (25-man)
    7/7 heroic FL
    3/8 heroic DS

Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded guild. We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Moonfaxx, Clarendon, Sparty(RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

unfortunatly your raid times are a bit early... thank you though!

<Relapse> of Skullcrusher/US/Horde is now recruiting EXCEPTIONAL players to join us for Dragon Soul! We're currently 1/8 HEROIC 25 man Dragon Soul. Outside of raid, we have a lot of activity. Lots of our members play League of Legends together, rated battlegrounds, alt runs on the weekends, arena teams, etc. We're an active guild!

RAID TIMES
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30 PM to 12 AM EST
    We may sometimes push past raid time if we feel as though progression is good! (typically 30 mins or more)
    Monday nights are OPTIONAL old content and/or alt runs.

Loot distribution: Loot Council

The core of the leadership and many of the raiders have been together since 2008. On our previous realm, we achieved many "Realm First!" achievements such as Celestial Defender, Deaths Demise, Grand Crusader, and more. Many of the raiders have been playing since Vanilla and Burning Crusade. All consumables (feasts, cauldrons, potions) and repair costs are covered each raid night. We also expect our raiders to come prepared as if these things are not provided.

We are always recruiting exceptional, reliable applicants who can make ≈85% of our raids. Even if we aren't actively recruiting your class/spec, if you feel as though you would be an asset to our roster, feel free to apply!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
    iLevel of approximately 380 EQUIPPED
    Arcane/Fire Mage
    Balance Druid
    Afflic/Demo Warlock
    Holy Paladin

As an applicant, you will initially TRIAL. Your performance, attitude and ATTENDANCE will be assessed during this time. Trial periods typically last two or three raid weeks. We highly value raiders with good attitudes who show up every night prepared.

Please visit our guild website for more information or to apply! We're located at cancerrelapse.enjin.com

Have questions? You may contact me in-game on Kuvan OR Lariandra on Skullcrusher. Please feel free to message me here with any questions or information or for my RealID. I guarantee I will get back to you very quickly. I'm available on Skype as well. My username is Lariandra.

You may also contact: Falindor (GM/raid leader), Herrby (officer) or Vhern (officer) in-game.

lariandra86 at gmail ^^^

hi there thanks but i cannot raid till 8 central at the earliest.

talk to someone with your guild already and all they had to say was about how they kick there apps this and that and it really didnt appeal to me that well... talked about how everyone with a staff that comes in has attitude and stuff... well im not a former member and dont care to hear about your former apps and be threatened to be kicked and im not even there yet.

Thank you though.

Hey! Merry Christmas to you! We currently only have one mage on the roster and could use another. Im going to add you to RealID, so hopefully we can talk further

<Semantics> is a Horde 25-man progression guild on the PVE server Area 52. We were formed as a group of like-minded individuals who genuinely enjoy all aspects of the game. In addition to our main raid group, we have groups who run Rated Battlegrounds, Arena, and old content. Many of our members are among the highest achievement point holders on the server - we like to run achievements. To clarify, we are a progression guild that likes to do achievements. We find that achievements make the game more interesting, and make some encounters more enjoyable than they normally are.

Progression
    T13
    8/8
    (2/8H) Heroic Morchok, Zon'ozz

T12
    6/7 (H) 25m prenerf
    7/7 (H) 10m
    Glory of the Firelands Raider

T11
    12/13 (H) 25m
    13/13 (H) 10m
    Glory of the Cataclysm Raider

Guild Achievement points
    #11 in the US
    #38 in the world

Point of Contact
    Officers: Sauce, Klizz

Recruitment
    We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our core roster. Raid slots are competitive, so only exceptional applicants will be considered.

Ranged
    Fire mage (very high priority)
    Exceptional Dps

Melee
    *Closed*

Tanks
    *Closed*

Healers
    *Closed*

Raid times
    7:30-11:30 EST
    Tuesday-Thursday

PVP Information
    We currently are running Rated Battleground groups on Sundays and Mondays. We are looking for PVPers to help fill these slots for a more consistent group. Please contact Sauce for more information.

Website
    To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
    RealID: jdbomb2001@hotmail.com
    Note: If you cant get me added to RealID (its been buggy lately) just send me a msg/mail ingame or apply online.

who did you talk to?