Deleted

Anyone quit already? Post your stories

Personally I'm quitting SWTOR. And I for the reason I wasn't imagining.

I thought that I will quit after reaching level 50, because I didn't liked Warzone maps - too small. And that one thing leads to another - stay in a zerg group and win, skill doesn't matter. Companions - biggest fubar in MMO history. For single player they would have been amazing. Atleast they tried to innovate... Open world PvP - buff for those warzones... And with dem pets. Overkill.

But boy was I wrong. So after completing each zone it's time to collect datacrons. Everything went fine, until I was challenged with a last datacron in the planet - Yellow Card Matrix in Nar Shaddaa. Two pipes sticking from a wall (like two L letters). I jump on the first one, then try to jump on the second one - my character doesn't jump, instead moves up and down really quickly for a few miliseconds and I fall. Three times my character actually jumped and landed on the second pipe. But when it was time to jump from this second pipe... Same up and down model movement, no jump. After 25 minutes it was enough.

Who coulda thought, because this was one of the SWTOR features (same with Rift's treasures and puzzles) I actually liked.

I guess I will be a veteran quitter after 8 days?

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    I dont even play swtor and even i find that a paltry thing to quit over. You quit cause you fell? Thats like me jumping off hyjal then dying and complaining that i didnt get an achieve for it.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishyface View Post
    I dont even play swtor and even i find that a paltry thing to quit over. You quit cause you fell? Thats like me jumping off hyjal then dying and complaining that i didnt get an achieve for it.
    ^^ this.
    Have fun getting flamed.

Deleted
    Meh, fanboys... Otherwise you wouldn't give a damn why someone with such delicate wishes (I wished for a trampoline under the pipes, so what? What you gonna do about it?) quits.

I was just curious what got to other people and you started spamming. Reported.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone's never played Ray-man.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

game got stale, pvp is boring as shit now. used the 7d free trial to xmog into a sexc set =P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ogepi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Togepii View Post
    game got stale, pvp is boring as shit now. used the 7d free trial to xmog into a sexc set =P

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ogepi/advanced
    wrong thread dude.

Took me about 5 days to realize it wasn't my cup of tea. I got to 30 and suddenly everything felt like a chore, or I just plain didn't want to go do the task. Warzones and PvP (my fallback if the PvE side of the game was meh) in general feel like they need a good amount of polish before it can truly be enjoyable, including more brackets and none of this upscaling of stats BS. So, once again I'm left waiting for another game to captivate me with its new features.

If you're quitting a game over THAT, just wow man, wow. I hope you don't come back to WoW with that attitude. Would you like for me to make the jump for you?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    If you're quitting a game over THAT, just wow man, wow. I hope you don't come back to WoW with that attitude. Would you like for me to make the jump for you?
    He needs a warlock to summon him to the ledge.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better to be proactive than reactive. Didn't even get 4 posts in.