Looking for a Bag Addon

Does anyone know if there is a bag addon out there (and if it's even possible) that allows you specify your own bag sizes, for example have a 9 slot bag, 15 slot bag and a 60 slot bag?

All I care about is that the addon lets you create specific size sections within your bags. I am not picky on the layout. It could be an all-in-one bag with separators, different tabs, individual bags, ect.

Well not exactly, but ArkInventory lets you assign categories to bars so that items in that category are displayed on the specific bars you want on an unlimited amount of virtual bars.

This example sorts poisons, gems, herbs, food, flasks, etc, you can set up as many rules as you want to split your bag up.
    Pop Up Image

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account
    Bagnon... best. Mouse over the bag icon to see the 'section' it takes up....

Combuctor is best bag addon.. though it doesn't have the feature's you're looking for, it doesn't look out of place like ArkInventory. All bags combined to one frame, plus the Bagnon feature of hovering over a bag icon and seeing the slots highlighted for that bag

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shearx View Post
    plus the Bagnon feature of hovering over a bag icon and seeing the slots highlighted for that bag
    Not really a bagnon feature when arkinventory and other bag addons have it.

Deleted
    Arkinventory has it

10+ Year Old Account
    Arkinventory has it easiest.

Baggins, it can be set up, but not easily.

Combuctor and Bagnon are both very good, but won't have that function, that I am aware of. -- And are "out of the box" bag addons.

Personally I realized how much of my time I was spending sorting my bags, and made a lot of custom sorting options in Baggins.

Baggins preserves more of that "small bags on the right side of the screen" look. Ark is better at a single large bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using Tbag since I started playing again... couldn't live with any other addon.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    BagON is quite a nice one

I've been using OneBag3 for a long time now. Haven't really messed around with many of the others. May be better ones out there but this one allows me to resize the bag ui, change the number of columns and lock the frame. Those three simple things sold me on it.