Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Im missing something here? Because i did read a post of their guild leader saying they used the same exploit that paragon did to gear their mains, right?
    The difference being that blizzard didnt do anything about it. Or i misinterpreted his post?
    KIN raiders never gave loot the a person that had already been loot locked to that boss. We did something simular. We did 20 runs where we had smacked 2-3 mains in each run who all needed diffrent tokens. As he says rather than rushing through DS for rankings on the earlier bosses they mixed their runs with alts / mains to maximize gear potiential for Second half of Dragon Soul, which is rather clever ;p, It absolutely gave them a huge advantage on Spine

Quote Originally Posted by Zenxion78 View Post
    I imagine it was more down to the fact that the banned guilds reached the point at which they had the gear to kill it (the same number of lockouts as the Koreans). Blood Legion just clearly needed another week of gear.
    And a second guild. Blood Legion kill is not legit in my book. WowProgress should really update their code to enforce full 25 people for a kill to count in heroic mode, pushing BL back down to 6/8H which is where that guild is. Essentially you can say an Illidan pug beat spine HC before Blood Legion did.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Im missing something here? Because i did read a post of their guild leader saying they used the same exploit that paragon did to gear their mains, right?
    The difference being that blizzard didnt do anything about it. Or i misinterpreted his post?
    Dont forget Asians get 2 resets per week, we get 1.

They get gear way faster, thats how they downed it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post

Thought that was FL only?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewp View Post
    Thought that was FL only?
    It is FL only.

No, they got the gear for it.

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    And a second guild. Blood Legion kill is not legit in my book. WowProgress should really update their code to enforce full 25 people for a kill to count in heroic mode, pushing BL back down to 6/8H which is where that guild is. Essentially you can say an Illidan pug beat spine HC before Blood Legion did.
    So you want them to recruit two mages from another guild and dump them after a week?
    They didn't need the classes only those classes WITH legendaries and 4xT13.

---------- Post added 2011-12-24 at 03:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    You have no idea how the boss works, clearly.

Hey, these adds move at 75% movement speed and we will always get overwhelmed by them toward the end, I wonder how we should handle that?

Hey, this tendon has a crap load of health and a short amount of time of up time, how best should we kill it?

Hey guys, I dun know how to use raid cd! ***GKICK***

This fight was gear check, an exceptionally tight one, that was all. The reason guilds didn't get it down earlier like Kin is that Kin was smart in the way they geared players, resulting in a overall better team for this fight.

Heck, Paragon had a 1% wipe a few days before the video was released.

All the video offered was, as Zdrasti said, confirmation that they work.
    This.

It has been said many times in every thread already but people just ignore it or just don't understand. It was only about gear on the right classes and nothing else.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2011-12-24 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    but was wondering, has the fight been changed?

Also this makes 7 guilds on 7/8 and 1 guild on 8/8, so maybe Madness isn't as easy as KIN Raiders/Happy Raid made it look
    KIN Raiders put 400 attempts into spines; These other guilds have put considerably more in. KIN Raiders also put over 100 attempts in on Madness of Deathwing.

Most of the other guilds have put in considerably more, but haven't yet put in hundreds of attempts against Madness.

You look at a short number of days and go 'huh, took them 2 days to get that 7/7 must be easy and 6/7 must have been changed' and I look at attempts and go 'They've really put the time and effort into it so lets see how many attempts it takes other guilds to get 7/7 before we comment on it.'

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    How dare guilds recruit!?! There oughta be a law!
    Last edited by Disgruntler; 2011-12-24 at 03:11 PM.

grats to:

Method
    BL
    Exodus

Also this makes 7 guilds on 7/8 and 1 guild on 8/8, so maybe Madness isn't as easy as KIN Raiders/Happy Raid made it look
    There will be more when we release our video, in which you don't need that much dps to 2 burn it every time (we used 6 mages and 3 rouges).
    We are the Stars! For the sake of god, we kill yogg+0 with 5 warlocks !
    More information about us:
    http://blackravens.net/2009/09/11/da...ith-the-stars/
    http://www.wow.com/2009/09/15/stars-...month-contest/
    http://www.raidingresearch.co.uk/?p=240

epic insane facepalm that got me my nose broken
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

grats to:

Method
    BL
    Exodus

The fact that they have been on that boss, and practicing on it for 2 weeks has nothing to do with it?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The fact that they have been on that boss, and practicing on it for 2 weeks has nothing to do with it?
    This and gear drops. Why jump to the conclusion that it's nerfs where the game nerfs itself over time?

Some KR 10m guild called "Crakers" also recently killed it. Put em 3rd world 10m.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Somebody with 575 posts... I would have thought you would correct your information before posting... but I guess I now know anybody can get 575 posts just from useless words.

After this has been corrected thousands of times you still make the same mistake, lol...

ASIANS DON'T GET 2 RESETS, not for DS.