Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hunter: Combat

Hunter: Unlocked

What im using for my alt hunter.
    Last edited by Zenlogic; 2014-08-06 at 11:02 AM.

Non matching fonts/textures
    Retired hunter

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Little update:

I like it Ryas, the raid frames are cool. The placement of extra CD is kinda weird but to each his own, mines mostly where it is because of my WW.

Update: Fixed several issues Nuug pointed out, hopefully if I missed something one of you can point it out lol. Also picked up Pnameplates.

Hunter: Combat Nice assurance proc -.-

I wish I could hide my bottom bar but stupid vehicle fights never seem to go away, heh.
    Last edited by Zenlogic; 2014-08-08 at 09:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNasty View Post
    This is my new UI, very much inspired by Kripps. I posted it awhile ago and dropped the ball on uploading it, but I will have it uploaded sometime soon.

May I inquire as to what nameplates you are using? Anyone? I need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    May I inquire as to what nameplates you are using? Anyone? I need them.

2nd SS, Pnameplates ;p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah..is that on Curse?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Ah..is that on Curse?
    Sure is.

10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenlogic View Post
    I like it Ryas, the raid frames are cool. The placement of extra CD is kinda weird but to each his own, mines mostly where it is because of my WW.

Update: Fixed several issues Nuug pointed out, hopefully if I missed something one of you can point it out lol. Also picked up Pnameplates.

Hunter: Combat Nice assurance proc -.-

I wish I could hide my bottom bar but stupid vehicle fights never seem to go away, heh.
    You can have the option to "hide outside of vehicles", which means that it always is hidden, unless you get put in a vehicle.

Oh and your extraCD icons is different that your other icons.
    Last edited by mmoc2b9514a7e1; 2014-08-08 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You can have the option to "hide outside of vehicles", which means that it always is hidden, unless you get put in a vehicle.

Oh and your extraCD icons is different that your other icons.

Thanks for the tip on the action bar, "[vehicleui] show; hide" in the edit box did the trick.

Are you able to skin extraCD with elvui or any other addon? I did just change the border to no border instead of blizzard border, but its still that awkward rounded edge button.

Cheers

Deleted
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html

That skins your icons. There are different Clean Icons as you can see, find the one that looks the most alike the elvui icons.

15+ Year Old Account

OOC

Combat
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html

That skins your icons. There are different Clean Icons as you can see, find the one that looks the most alike the elvui icons.
    Thanks alot for your help Joyful, went with the "Crisp" icons. Now I don't have that action bar and my ExtraCD matches my TMW .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Does anyone know of a simple lightweight Focus bar addon? I've tried a few but they all seem to want to be more than a focus bar or are completely out of date and broken. Currently I'm just using a weakuara for some reason I can't move the text to the middle or change the font/font size which annoys me. If anyone could somehow fix it then that would work too
    Code:
    dGZmdaGEKk7sa2gsQzsc1SvY3uOFtXov1EHDJQ2Va6Nirnmjghj52cYqrsAWcudxihuskNMshdLohsPfssTujjlwsTCepef8uILPINlYejHmvrnzLA6uDrKixfj0ZiLRJkBuq9xuOnRO2UazAc1LL6ZKQVJu1iLKQlHemAsW4jrNejXTKextropk6WQ0JvWRrkgSidjeKnKnYqus555u74RucOmbHjLNNtTJWvglQIvfRPstBCsJ6clMRepbP2q2nHbZYqqgpl(c(d(cEn8f8X4zHdzBtrRlZCR0vCp7qOqeeNy11BcYqCMrnKKFDUeKoOM3Hqvd9nbcxQzKJ36qnKid9nXzg14pq447GAEhYLZnq4snJrg6BIZmQHA4qQVegmldbz8Si8uSgTuhZsB5OIAnwvJyUYKg(dcpoowOLDSuIl0wouRcZvM0WRHWJJLYz8OvIltAfvhmxzkgoe3gQjOgIcTvxbh)zcYYC3idHl1moSUPeudHywnYqcXTClYWHdjf1didjz51xn(dKqCl3Im(dudhoKH1nLqgsYYRVAivNIFMsvbje3YTidrrvrrQOiOgoC4qQVd0SjMigmldbz8S4l4p4l41WxWhJNfoe7GHh1qQnKDtO0wVHOEzPJUlzhyWzJz52iiKw3A4ZmJAixoYT(sGK87anjud5U3w3A4VlgDIvxVjjKHdXBLohPHK5Oj3kH4TspSH3HuTHb7U597kWGPkPt2DZpWeY2MIwxM5wPxLvxbhcfGy3qcBg4sbgS6lbc92TRa(ZHfsTHSBIyPRXFoqQnKDtOcFQD8Ahi8CHYeRUEts4zHuFhOrNy443mywgcY4JXZchI3kDXsxJ)mbhscYjGsaSqccpBmBboa
    HunterFocusBar, simple and easy to use and customisable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogz View Post
    I'd filter non-important buffs out (i.e.: tabard, valor, rouge's, etc) and 1m+ DBM Bars (i.e.: garrosh's berzerk).

Last, instead of having CDs as bar, mines are set up as icons over buttons. So you have CD available/duration/cd in one place.
    Like: (sorry for the bad quality)
    is there a way to filter out long timers like that with big wigs? if so do tell, if not mind telling me how you do it with DBM? I really could give 2 shits about an enrage timer this far into farm, would be nice.

Deleted
    is there a way to filter out long timers like that with big wigs? if so do tell, if not mind telling me how you do it with DBM? I really could give 2 shits about an enrage timer this far into farm, would be nice.
    You can disable most timers completely if you go into the specific bossfight. There's a checkbox next to each ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    You can disable most timers completely if you go into the specific bossfight. There's a checkbox next to each ability.
    Yea my wording was wrong, I knew I could disable them per fight, but id rather just filter out anything past a certain time... say a 90 seconds.

Ty for your help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Whitemist; 2014-08-13 at 11:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitemist View Post
    Looks good! Skullflowers UI I think? Get a skin for your minimap buttons!

Deleted
    I don't know about Big Wigs but there are 2 settings in DBM to set which timers ´come down´ and which ones stay in the top right (with default settings).

One is with time remaining. It goes up to 30s. So all timers with less than ´setting´ remaining will go down.
    The other works with %. If timer has less than x% remaining of total timer, it will go down.