Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitemist View Post
    That looks really good!
    Is it WA you use for the cooldowns and focusbar? If so; any chance you would share them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loadstar View Post
    That looks really good!
    Is it WA you use for the cooldowns and focusbar? If so; any chance you would share them?
    Hey! That is TellMeWhen paired with JS Hunterbar. I'll check if it's possible to export the settings for it

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Looks good! Skullflowers UI I think? Get a skin for your minimap buttons!
    Yes, that is correct

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitemist View Post
    Hey! That is TellMeWhen paired with JS Hunterbar. I'll check if it's possible to export the settings for it

Yes, that is correct
    Oh my... I've been using TMW on/off for the last 3-4 years and I never actually got around to make the skin look that good, well done.

Please let me know if you can export the string. Takker og bukker. :-)

Deleted
    Hey could you please share your settings from JSHB i like it very much. If you don't want to do it in public please send me a priv msg

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I blatantly just went ahead and copied the layout of Whitemist's UI as it looked great, and here is what I came up with:
    *Note, this is with TellMeWhen settings open. Also, the Focus Fire aura to the right of the other buffs is my own remake of the Azor Focus Fire WeakAura, only showing up if several conditions are met. Thanks to Azor and the others of #beastcleaves for helping me make the aura.
    Last edited by Loadstar; 2014-08-16 at 07:48 AM.

I feel like all your abilities/jshb is way too far up
    Retired hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    I feel like all your abilities/jshb is way too far up

http://i.imgur.com/XFZcoKm.jpg
    Last edited by Kissthebaby; 2014-08-17 at 07:54 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TooNasty View Post
    This is my new UI, very much inspired by Kripps. I posted it awhile ago and dropped the ball on uploading it, but I will have it uploaded sometime soon.
    Hey dude! Have not u posted it yet? Rly in love with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post

.worth it.
    Retired hunter

#doitfortherank

Deleted
    Here's mine.

OOC

Combat

In combat, TellMeWhen shows the available skills and the last seconds of their CD so I can plan ahead my focus. The castbar would be just over the focus bar.
    I would love to hear your opinions/improvements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shono View Post
    In combat, TellMeWhen shows the available skills and the last seconds of their CD so I can plan ahead my focus. The castbar would be just over the focus bar.
    I would love to hear your opinions/improvements
    Well, as it stands there's some duplicate information.

If you have your, your pet's and the targets health right next to your character, why still display them in the upper left corner? I know it doesn't interfere with the fight, but I'm a fan of concise representation of information and therefore no duplication.
    In context of duplication: remove the skills from the forteXorcist cooldown bar to the right. or get rid of it altogether and stick with tmw.

If you have all your relevant skills shown via TMW make your action bars smaller. This may be a personal preference, but it opens up new space for other information.

I would slightly increase the size of the rapid-fire icon (and I assume all other buffs have the same size), just to be more easily visible.

For aesthetics: Use the same bar-texture for all of them. Your damage meter, the healthbars and your focus bar all have different textures. But again: personal preference.

Otherwise I don't see anything I would change. Maybe you are missing some buff-timers or something, but yeah - I assume not all your buff-timers are shown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zobbl View Post
    Well, as it stands there's some duplicate information.

If you have your, your pet's and the targets health right next to your character, why still display them in the upper left corner? I know it doesn't interfere with the fight, but I'm a fan of concise representation of information and therefore no duplication.
    I have the upper left panels for right-click actions like focus and raid difficulty and to check my pet's target and my target's target (useful for bgs). Plus the DHUD bars disappear when out of combat and I know that I get paranoid if I can't see my (and my pet's) health at any moment

In context of duplication: remove the skills from the forteXorcist cooldown bar to the right. or get rid of it altogether and stick with tmw.
    I have thought of removing the cooldown bar (CoolLine) before, but I check it sometimes when I want to have a quick notion of how long before I get the long CDs or if I will be able to stack them. It's situational, that's why it's in the far right.

If you have all your relevant skills shown via TMW make your action bars smaller. This may be a personal preference, but it opens up new space for other information.

I would slightly increase the size of the rapid-fire icon (and I assume all other buffs have the same size), just to be more easily visible.
    Here you have a point. I could certainly reduce the action bars and maybe increase the buff/debuff icons a bit. The rapid-fire icon is in a timer bar where the icons move from right to left so I don't really need to see their values clearly as long as I can quickly identify them, but slightly bigger icons will only help.

For aesthetics: Use the same bar-texture for all of them. Your damage meter, the healthbars and your focus bar all have different textures. But again: personal preference.

Otherwise I don't see anything I would change. Maybe you are missing some buff-timers or something, but yeah - I assume not all your buff-timers are shown
    I didn't even think of the textures! It will look better for sure.
    As can be seen I prefer visual information over text (except for the last few seconds so I can plan) so any buff/debuff duration just adds to the timer bar under the focus.

Thanks for the comments! Helps a lot, even the personal preferences.
    Keep coming!

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice man another person who uses Icehud, by far the most "heads up" display for unit frames looks good, love tmw too, other people have pointed out other stuff

Deleted
    In fact I use DHUD, not IceHud. No idea if one's better than the other!

Moved stuff further down that's all rly. 1-10?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qX2wASYl.jpg[/I MG]

Moved stuff further down that's all rly. 1-10?
    Boss frames doesn't align to anything
    DBM/BigWigs doesn't align to anything
    Tooltip overlapping pet-action bar
    Raidframes too wide/Chat not wide enough

It doesn't really matter, but it makes the element seem randomly placed and just like they're floating in thin air.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Boss frames doesn't align to anything
    DBM/BigWigs doesn't align to anything
    Tooltip overlapping pet-action bar
    Raidframes too wide/Chat not wide enough

It doesn't really matter, but it makes the element seem randomly placed and just like they're floating in thin air.
    he just needs to fix the bottom action bars so they line up with the middle ones thats the only things that is really noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    he just needs to fix the bottom action bars so they line up with the middle ones thats the only things that is really noticeable
    He should just get rid of the bottom action bars! Be a real man, Azor! You don't need to see all the crazy things you already know the keybinds to! Unless you click them, in which case just assume I'm pre-emptively teasing you for it.

Here friends, this should still work: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...153-Align.html
    If not, maybe this one? I've never used it though.