Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
17
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzum View Post
    4.3 Raid
    smotr.im/63Jr

    MOP test
    smotr.im/63Js
    Kripp UI hash?

    When a wild forum troll appears

  2. #122
    BleedingHollowVeteran - as a fellow hunter I'm loving the UI:-)

  3. #123
    The Patient Vanchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    247
    Here's Mine



    Visible AddOns

    Chat: Prat 3.0
    Dps Meter: Skada
    Boss Mods: DBM
    Action Bars: Bartender
    Panels: kgPanels
    Sldata Text
    Miks Scrolling Battle Text
    Grid
    OmniCC
    Tellmewhen
    Raven
    iMinimap
    Stuf unit frames

    Other Addons I use, RSA, Bagnon, Aurora, Atlasloot, Acb Cast bar, mine is just below the bottom dbm timer, above 2 main actions bars, targets is below target frame.

    1920x1080 original
    Last edited by Vanchak; 2012-07-22 at 03:55 PM.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Kripp UI hash?
    Not that much alike, long, slick unit frames and centered action bars makes it Krippy-like, but not really.

    Stream: www.twitch.tv/azortharion
    Btag: Azortharion#2528

  5. #125



    The smaller black box to the left is Omen, and the one to the right is skada! The pet frame to the left is my /focus frame.


    Normal size - http://i.imgur.com/5Gn3o.jpg
    Last edited by Mushroomkin; 2012-07-24 at 03:13 PM.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post



    The smaller black box to the left is Omen, and the one to the right is skada! The pet frame to the left is my /focus frame.


    Normal size - http://i.imgur.com/5Gn3o.jpg
    Isn't that just base LUI v3 with one actionbar split into into two rows moved?

  7. #127
    Field Marshal Sagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Isn't that just base LUI v3 with one actionbar split into into two rows moved?
    Definitely looks like a slightly altered version of LUI, was never a huge fan of it. Too much extra stuff.

  8. #128
    Stood in the Fire Dhryke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ohio, US
    Posts
    491
    LUI isn't bad if you get rid of Forte Xorcist, which I believe was created by Satan himself.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzum View Post
    4.3 Raid
    smotr.im/63Jr

    MOP test
    smotr.im/63Js
    What addon is the timers in the center of the screen? Is it powerauras? In that case how to I get the 'm' to show after the number incase the time is in minutes?

    Cheers!

  10. #130
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post
    LUI isn't bad if you get rid of Forte Xorcist, which I believe was created by Satan himself.
    well actually you're right as Xus (the author) was playing a Warlock back in TBC, i wrote the first hunter module for FX when there was no other valid option but it's an old-style addon (every hunter need a module with a list of every spell to track, spelltype, target to monitor, etc... that's a lot of memory used) but i switched to NTK after a bit; from my POV NeedToKnow is the best and unique option of DoT-timer for hunters at the moment, the fixed bars are REALLY fast and intuitive, growing bars drive the attention of the player away from the fight
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 4.8GHz
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    VGA: XFX Radeon HD 6990
    Drive: 1 x OCZ Vertex 3 240Gb + 1 x WD Caviar Black 1TB
    PSU: Corsair AX850W Case: Cooler Master HAF X CPU Heatsink: Noctua NH-D14

  11. #131
    Bloodsail Admiral HavelTheRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,207


    This is what I've put together just using ElvUI.
    The numpad bar is setup to go with my Naga, made it like that when I got it so I could learn how to use it quicker and it's just stuck like that.
    I use basically the same UI for all my toons.
    Last edited by HavelTheRock; 2012-07-30 at 04:58 AM. Reason: pour inglesh

  12. #132
    Had to remake my old version of ElvUI as some update between may and this date had reset my whole UI for some reason.. :< (haven't been playing since may on live)

    Anyways, here it is!

    Idle: http://i.imgur.com/ZxCXj.jpg

    Combat: http://i.imgur.com/G3oSq.jpg

    and combat with character screen open for you to see skinning on em: http://i.imgur.com/pZeTb.jpg

    Simple and clean, some bars are on mouse over, tho..

  13. #133
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your computer.
    Posts
    2,081
    i have no clue how to config elvui..
    Retired.

  14. #134
    Pandaren Monk Fred Rupprecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Luamu View Post
    Had to remake my old version of ElvUI as some update between may and this date had reset my whole UI for some reason.. :< (haven't been playing since may on live)

    Anyways, here it is!

    Idle: http://i.imgur.com/ZxCXj.jpg

    Combat: http://i.imgur.com/G3oSq.jpg

    and combat with character screen open for you to see skinning on em: http://i.imgur.com/pZeTb.jpg

    Simple and clean, some bars are on mouse over, tho..
    I quite like this. Very clean.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    i have no clue how to config elvui..
    Not sure if joking or not but it's so easy to play around with it, and the one that is currently working on beta seems to be even more so!

  16. #136
    http://i.imgur.com/gQuY6.jpg

    Still don't have a definite spot for my Raid Frames, feels a bit weird having them above my chat box. Also fixed the spacing between my buffs/debuffs.

  17. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/gQuY6.jpg

    Still don't have a definite spot for my Raid Frames, feels a bit weird having them above my chat box. Also fixed the spacing between my buffs/debuffs.
    It seems like focus (even focus target) and target of target can both be pretty helpful, if not required for certain things in a fight. I don't know how you would fit them in with your current setup.

    ---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 12:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Luamu View Post
    Had to remake my old version of ElvUI as some update between may and this date had reset my whole UI for some reason.. :< (haven't been playing since may on live)

    Anyways, here it is!

    Idle: http://i.imgur.com/ZxCXj.jpg

    Combat: http://i.imgur.com/G3oSq.jpg

    and combat with character screen open for you to see skinning on em: http://i.imgur.com/pZeTb.jpg

    Simple and clean, some bars are on mouse over, tho..
    Same thing as above, where do your frames for focus target and target of target go? Where do you put your raid frames? While your UI looks neat how do you keep track of a deterrence CD or a disengage CD or Misdirection, Master's Call, Readiness, frost traps, snake traps, silencing shot, etc.

    It looks clean and neat but it just doesn't seem usable in the slightest for anything other than hitting a dummy. The minute you need to know any cooldown timer other than Rapid fire or Chimera the UI becomes worthless. I really like the core design and I think you could keep it looking clean by adding more bars, or using some other addon to track your CDs instead of showing more bars.

    Some random tips that could clean it up more. You are using either WeakAuras, Power Auras, or Raven. Can you turn off your buffs at the top with one of those and see long standing buffs (Might,MotW,etc.) by just targetting yourself? Hide Recount/Skada in combat so it's there if you want to see it but not taking up a corner?
    Last edited by refire; 2012-08-20 at 04:34 PM.

  18. #138


    from bottom right: target, target's target, focus, focus target

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Same thing as above, where do your frames for focus target and target of target go? Where do you put your raid frames? While your UI looks neat how do you keep track of a deterrence CD or a disengage CD or Misdirection, Master's Call, Readiness, frost traps, snake traps, silencing shot, etc.

    It looks clean and neat but it just doesn't seem usable in the slightest for anything other than hitting a dummy. The minute you need to know any cooldown timer other than Rapid fire or Chimera the UI becomes worthless. I really like the core design and I think you could keep it looking clean by adding more bars, or using some other addon to track your CDs instead of showing more bars.

    Some random tips that could clean it up more. You are using either WeakAuras, Power Auras, or Raven. Can you turn off your buffs at the top with one of those and see long standing buffs (Might,MotW,etc.) by just targetting yourself? Hide Recount/Skada in combat so it's there if you want to see it but not taking up a corner?
    It's actually iFilger that tracks all my CD's, really easy to add / remove buffs, debuffs and CD's that I want to track. Tho, it requires little lua editing but everything is clearly explained in the lua file.

    Focus Frame with focus target is next to my own frame. Raid Frames are on the left hand side on my screen, I think you could say left center?

    Upper corner buffs could be removed to make it more clean but for some reason I like em to be there. Same goes with Skada, for some reason it feels really strange to play if it's hidden during combat..

    And to be honest, I haven't ever had a moment when I'd thought to my self that, "Damn, I really need to add X to my UI cause I really need it to there".
    Guess that's the whole point that it works for me and doesn't gimp my performance during raids / PvP / whatever I am doing..

  20. #140
    That's mine still needs a some tweaks but I don't want to do it before 5.04. DBM on right, still haven't decided what to do with buff frames on top. Bars on the right are mess, cause it's my offspec .




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •