Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
19
59
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Made some minor changes to mine ->

    NTK timers, bar2 (only shows in combat, middle right), castbar and my duration tracking bar of a murder of crows (left of the actionbar attached to skada)



    Raid/BG

    Last edited by Rusk; 2012-09-05 at 10:37 PM.

  2. #162
    Pandaren Monk Fred the Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post


    Raid/BG


    Quite nice. I like this.

  3. #163
    Kripparrian's UI? Is it still avalible for the public?

  4. #164
    Pandaren Monk Fred the Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Adai View Post
    Kripparrian's UI? Is it still avalible for the public?

    Yeah, it's still available to the public. But he hasn't played since D3 release from what I understand, so I doubt it's updated.

  5. #165
    Kripp UI Mop Beta was updated by Neteyes. You can find it on WOW Interface.

  6. #166
    Kripp's UI, updated for MoP beta, the author will keep updating it through MoP: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UIMopBeta.html

    What a great guy. ;p

  7. #167
    Chillin

    Forgetting to Readiness because I went to screenshot.

    Finishing a few things before I decide to upload. Whatchu guys think?

    Focus is below Pet, looks exactly like the ToT. Focus Target is left of pet.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

  8. #168
    The Patient heenksa33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    280
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    Made some minor changes to mine ->

    NTK timers, bar2 (only shows in combat, middle right), castbar and my duration tracking bar of a murder of crows (left of the actionbar attached to skada)



    Raid/BG

    Is that UI available for DL?

  9. #169
    Jeremypwnz will you be uploading your UI? It is really nice!

  10. #170
    Classic Blizz UI + DBM ftw

  11. #171

  12. #172

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobywongg View Post
    Jeremypwnz will you be uploading your UI? It is really nice!
    Soon™ /10char
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Soon™ /10char
    Soon has arrived.



    My UI is up for download. Muahaha.
    Omnipotent WCL || Omnipotent Site - Support our streams! || Worst Btag Ever: Slenderman#1355 || Temporarily retired from raiding. Soon™.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Chillin

    Forgetting to Readiness because I went to screenshot.

    Finishing a few things before I decide to upload. Whatchu guys think?

    Focus is below Pet, looks exactly like the ToT. Focus Target is left of pet.
    I like minimalistic UI's but that's just eww for me :P nice fps though ;D
    My YouTube
    My Twitch

    Smashed by a car at 64 Kmph and walked away with just a grazed elbow, tank. 29/11/13

  16. #176
    I decided to do huge redesign.

    Raid (LFR):

    All WeakAuras on:
    Last edited by Wrekh; 2012-09-15 at 02:31 PM.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrekh View Post
    I decided to do huge redesign.
    I could be seeing this wrong but it looks like right under your player frame you have a focus frame maybe? But it looks like the Hagara target bar is running into what I am assuming is your pet frame. Im sure this isn't intended but it would clean things up a bit.
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.


  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    I could be seeing this wrong but it looks like right under your player frame you have a focus frame maybe? But it looks like the Hagara target bar is running into what I am assuming is your pet frame. Im sure this isn't intended but it would clean things up a bit.
    Right under player frame is pet frame and pet target frame, which in that case is Hagara.

    You can't see focus frame and focus target, I placed them in between map and Skada.

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrekh View Post
    Right under player frame is pet frame and pet target frame, which in that case is Hagara.

    You can't see focus frame and focus target, I placed them in between map and Skada.
    Ahh pet target frame, ok. Still looks odd running into the pet frame like that but if it works for you then no need to change anything.
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.


  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    are these only UI's for PvE hunters, or would you guys like some inspiration from a pvp hunter aswell?
    Prepare to see one of the must cluttered pvp and pve UI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •