1. #1

    Sniper Training Breakpoints

    Does someone know, if there are any breakpoints for Sniper Training?
    Cause the tooltip for sniper training and the mouseover tooltip for Mastery says, that i get "12%" of crit, damage and shot range....But i have got "12,48%" Mastery.
    So do i get 12% as written in the tooltip, or 12,48% as written in my Enhancements for mastery.
    My qusetion is, are the values in the tooltip rounded, or are there breakboints for each percent of mastery?
    If there are breakpoints, does somebody know them?

    Thanks guys!

  2. #2
    Brewmaster Arcanimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by aspasia View Post
    Does someone know, if there are any breakpoints for Sniper Training?
    No. Breakpoints do not exist. You get the value of every point of mastery rating even if the tooltip doesn't directly reflect it. You even gain several additional decimal places worth of fractional mastery in those wierd edge cases (like using an Amp trinket).
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - A Site with Stuff

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    No. Breakpoints do not exist. You get the value of every point of mastery rating even if the tooltip doesn't directly reflect it. You even gain several additional decimal places worth of fractional mastery in those wierd edge cases (like using an Amp trinket).
    this^^ breakpoints are gone

  4. #4
    Brewmaster Arcanimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    this^^ breakpoints are gone
    If you're talking about mastery, breakpoints never existed in the first place, unless it was a hard cap. The whole thing about mastery having breakpoints was a rumor to begin with, and shortly disproven, but still lingered for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - A Site with Stuff

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •