Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbleino View Post
    i dont need to see my CD's because i know how to play
    So I can assume you can play the game damn near perfectly in "Alt-Z" mode? Doubt it.

Anyways, having conflicting opinions allows you to see things you wouldn't have seen by yourself. Though the way refire said it probably wasn't the best way to say it, what he said was his opinion of the UI you asked "Let me know what you guys think".

---

On to my UI. I changed my oUF layout but the health/power texts are weird and are "Tags" and I have no clue how to change those, currently using the Tag that only shows Health % instead of the other two tags that show either Health Deficit or Health/Health%/Power. I brought back the JSHB Focus Bar but the texture is being a b1*** and won't let me match with the Unit Frames. Trying to figure out how to rid the shadow as well.

Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2013-01-29 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbleino View Post
    i was having issues posting an image that you didnt have to scroll right to see all of it, so i said f-it and heres the link to the image page here.
    ---> http://imgur.com/0k3OzWf
    non-combat for now, i'll upload one while im in a dungeon later. let me know what you guys think.
    Dude, don't emo when you ask people to give their opinions and they do just that. You opened the door.
    My hunter is the genetic love child of Liam Neeson, the Dos Equis guy and Chuck Norris. You lose.

<broken image snip>

Deleted
    Jeremy, your UI is update? to move bar is only from LUA?
    i download your UI, and bars is not on center and is abit different from this screen you posted
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Esmula View Post
    i download your UI, and bars is not on center and is abit different from this screen you posted
    thanks
    Must be your resolution. His is for 1600x900. What is your computer's resolution?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    mine is 1680x1050.
    and i test on my alts, and just on monk have issues, is different the look

p.s. just test with 1600x900 and keep the same, the bar show up on screen is not on center
    Last edited by mmoc5e8780f3ff; 2013-02-01 at 08:40 PM.

mine is 1680x1050.
    and i test on my alts, and just on monk have issues, is different the look
    That oUF layout version has slight problems with Monks.

thanks
    What Tehstool said in combination of my UI not being current to my latest screenies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Joyful seemed to have gotten himself Banned somehow, I had a couple of questions I'm hoping one of you may be able to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

This be mine!
    In this screenshot I rather like the center focused cluster he has for CDs, any idea if that is a mod or simply an extra bar using OmniCC? The Buff mod he's using that's attached to his minimap looks like the one that comes stock with TukUI. I've been trying to find something like that for quite some time, anyone know which addon it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    In this he's modified that center cluster a bit, I really like the SrS timer in-line with the buttons, as well as the other debuff timers sitting on top of it. Think this is part of the same cluster/addon or a cleverly placed debuff tracker?

Deleted
    Magallo, any news about you uploading the UI mate?Thank you and have a nice day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagain View Post
    Since Joyful seemed to have gotten himself Banned somehow, I had a couple of questions I'm hoping one of you may be able to answer.
    It happens every once in a while

In this screenshot I rather like the center focused cluster he has for CDs, any idea if that is a mod or simply an extra bar using OmniCC? The Buff mod he's using that's attached to his minimap looks like the one that comes stock with TukUI. I've been trying to find something like that for quite some time, anyone know which addon it is?

In this he's modified that center cluster a bit, I really like the SrS timer in-line with the buttons, as well as the other debuff timers sitting on top of it. Think this is part of the same cluster/addon or a cleverly placed debuff tracker?
    My focus bar is JSHB and above that I've made WeakAuras for the cooldowns and below that is the current buffs and ICDs of my trinkets.
    The buff tracker to the left of my minimap in the first SS is a complication of WeakAuras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    It happens every once in a while

My focus bar is JSHB and above that I've made WeakAuras for the cooldowns and below that is the current buffs and ICDs of my trinkets.
    The buff tracker to the left of my minimap in the first SS is a complication of WeakAuras.
    I should really learn how to use that damn WeakAuras addon..on a side, but related, note. If I wanted to, say, get said complication of weak auras from you how would one go about doing this? I take it there's not an easy copy/paste code string you could do.

Deleted
    I should really learn how to use that damn WeakAuras addon..on a side, but related, note. If I wanted to, say, get said complication of weak auras from you how would one go about doing this? I take it there's not an easy copy/paste code string you could do.
    You would do it by I give you my strings used.

Very easy and simple

Questions comments concerns?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    ElvUI version of Kripp UI pretty much, any comments improvments etc? I still have quite a bit to do to it ;..;

Quote Originally Posted by Derpstar View Post
    ElvUI version of Kripp UI pretty much, any comments improvments etc? I still have quite a bit to do to it ;..;
    Spacing and alignment need some tweaking, but otherwise looks good. Maybe pick 1 font, I see about 3 different ones being used.

Joyflu if you could PM your weak auras strings I would be forever grateful!

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazorrd View Post
    Joyflu if you could PM your weak auras strings I would be forever grateful!
    Sorry for the late reply, but yeah give me a day or so and I'll concise it all to a easy enough package to transfer around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, but yeah give me a day or so and I'll concise it all to a easy enough package to transfer around.
    I second this idea, I'll take a copy if you're passing them out.

Deleted
    http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2...1813002117.jpg

Hey ! what do you think? really thinking into changing it ! i don't see clearly my low CD (kc for example !)

thanks

Would love those strings as well Joyflu.

hunter is not my favorite