Page 58 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurgan View Post
    I hope i am in the right forum here but if not i am sorry.
    I wanna ask u guys using Elvui or are aware off its settings. I use Elvui and i try to make an UI where most bars are hidden during combat and idle. Since 6.0 released i see all the global cooldowns even on hidden bars...... Is there something i am missing??
    Known bug,they are working to fix it,think there is a workaround atm on tukui.org

Hey Dvorjak

Most certainly interested, really like to see what you've changed from that (which I think is quite efficient), and the addons/settings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miloscub View Post
    Known bug,they are working to fix it,think there is a workaround atm on tukui.org
    Thx will lokk into it asap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurgan View Post
    I hope i am in the right forum here but if not i am sorry.
    I wanna ask u guys using Elvui or are aware off its settings. I use Elvui and i try to make an UI where most bars are hidden during combat and idle. Since 6.0 released i see all the global cooldowns even on hidden bars...... Is there something i am missing??
    The latest version of ElvUI has this fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvembi View Post
    Here is my ui, thoughts? Just added in raid/boss/bigwigs frames for completeness.

Wow nice UI. How did you get ElvUI's buff bar right of your minimap activated while most other elvUI components are disabled?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a screenshot shows everything there is to see when looking at a UI. Here is a highlight from one of my last SoO streams:

http://www.twitch.tv/xionyus/c/5407906

Any suggestions?

Finally put some work into it, WeakAuras are still bulkier than I would like though.

Edit: Did some more work on it, screenshots switched.
    Last edited by Inval1d; 2014-11-11 at 02:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Wow nice UI. How did you get ElvUI's buff bar right of your minimap activated while most other elvUI components are disabled?
    Most of it is elvUI acctually just tweaked everything to look the way i wanted it too.
    The rest is just bigwigs, weakauras,skada and kuinameplates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvorjak View Post
    I'm coming back for WoD and I have updated my UI. It's been slimmed down since this video was made due to less abilities being necessary. Anyone interested? It's also posted on page 1 of this thread.
    Really liking this UI. Checked first page, there's a picture there, but no linked walk-through. What are you using for mid section spells/cd/hp... and the party in top left?

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge View Post
    Really liking this UI. Checked first page, there's a picture there, but no linked walk-through. What are you using for mid section spells/cd/hp... and the party in top left?
    SuF and Vuhdo are used in the used for the unit frames, with custom KgPanels used for the artwork. The middle section contains NTK and Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvembi View Post
    Most of it is elvUI acctually just tweaked everything to look the way i wanted it too.
    The rest is just bigwigs, weakauras,skada and kuinameplates.
    Do you have links to the settings you use? Can you also link your weakauras for import?

Here's mine, 5-man mode. In raid only the frames to the left are different.

I'm thinking about lightening it a bit and organizing in a way so that I can keep my eyes around the middle area of the screen more often.
    Brewmaster Garaddon @ Burning Legion EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siema View Post

I'm thinking about lightening it a bit and organizing in a way so that I can keep my eyes around the middle area of the screen more often.
    TBC throwback

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siema View Post

Few suggestions:
    1 - Decrease UI Size with the slider in interface
    2 - Drag your Player/target unitframe down on your art bar section
    3 - Move boss timers on the side,but keep it close to the middle
    4 - Remove all the crap from your bars (Tabards,mounts,toys,pets,profession stuff), For professions I recommend using Opie,its amazing, Fill the bottom 2-3 bars with abilities you use (Main rotation+cds)
    5 - Remove those empty slots from bars aswell,set minibar with options to be on mouseover and drag it to the side of the screen
    6 - Move the MSBT text a bit to the left and right

just my 2c,think that will make it more organised and you might actually see the stuff you're standing in!

Deleted

Quite simple, ElvUI with Class Monitor (for the focus bar) and Shadow & Light. TMW for the stuffies, VEM as BossMod.
    Last edited by mmoc3561fd9dda; 2014-11-30 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Image seems to bug out, just linking it instead.

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Here is my ui. It is a moded version of the classic ui focused on pvp but works just as good in pve.

Idle with chat bubble

Idle with target, using unit frame with class colors but still keeping that classic look.

When important cooldowns or crowdcontrol abiltys are used they will show up and replacing the potrait on the unit frames.

Using Defuse font as combat text

It shows a castbar above hostile players head, even if you dont have them as your current target.

Please, Name plates Addon ? its like dafault but its really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lecho View Post
    Please, Name plates Addon ? its like dafault but its really cool
    Tidy Plates with a text-only theme (built in).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Tidy Plates with a text-only theme (built in).
    I meant character and objetive name plates.
    Last edited by mmoc67dd3f7474; 2014-12-01 at 02:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecho View Post
    I meant character and objetive name plates.
    Those are Unit Frames, but I don't know which they are. Maybe these?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbak View Post

Quite simple, ElvUI with Class Monitor (for the focus bar) and Shadow & Light. TMW for the stuffies, VEM as BossMod.
    Are you using JSHB 4 or JSHB Class mods?