Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stokbaek View Post
    Combination of ElvUI and Weak Auras

how exactly do we adjust this for our own monitors?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an addon that keeps track of the time beast cleave is up, and is there one for keeping tracking of interrupts for the group?

Deleted

http://imgur.com/a/kwJ2Y

spent some time setting up wa and S&L today. im pretty happy with the results.
    Last edited by mmoc12739b337f; 2016-12-06 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madwolf View Post
    Is there an addon that keeps track of the time beast cleave is up, and is there one for keeping tracking of interrupts for the group?
    You can make a timer for beast cleave with the Class Timers mod.

And here's mine still needs a couple of tunning thou, like making the pet and targetr of target frames without background photos (and the binds were fixed after taking the SS btw :P)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    And here's mine still needs a couple of tunning thou, like making the pet and targetr of target frames without background photos (and the binds were fixed after taking the SS btw :P)
    Hey

You still have/use this UI ?

I would love to get your Settings and Addons you use

Greets

Quote Originally Posted by AceeZ View Post
    Hey

You still have/use this UI ?

I would love to get your Settings and Addons you use

Greets
    Midnight's WA's
    https://wago.io/4JXVI0-t-

Benik's UI for ElvUI
    http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=228

Other than that is skada and masque and adibags(not in the picture btw), not much else, it's working great so far

Have fun

Deleted
    Thanks mate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post

[IMG]REMOVED[/IMG]
    Is there be a possibility that you would share your UI with me? I freaking love it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metalme View Post
    Is there be a possibility that you would share your UI with me? I freaking love it!
    check 2 Posts above you.. Rofl

I asked the same thing

Here is my most updated UI that I use for both Raiding / Mythic + (I took a screenshot during a Mythic + and added a little humor because I happened to have the pet bug that made it raid boss size)

Last edited by Nyte1991; 2017-02-10 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Updating

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's my UI during world questing (like anyone's interested ) )

I anchored my TMW bar to ClassNameplateManaBarFrame, which attaches it to the character nameplate (the new one that floats under your feet based on the camera distance), so my notifications show up where I'M looking instead of making me look at a static spot on the screen. I also attached an autoshot-timer as a bar immediately underneath the focus bar and made the text [MP] so it shows my focus as a number centered on the nameplate. My notifications aren't immediately on-top of the bar--I put them off to the side--but they move as I zoom in and out.

If you haven't seen the personal nameplate (my guildies hadn't), you can enable it by checking "Personal Resource Display" under the "Names" tab of the interface panel. After you anchor it, your bar may be off screen when you pull up the TMW menu, so you have to do something that changes your health (fall, exhil, bandage) to bring it back to center for editing.

Edit: I also used MoveAnything to anchor the Proc Notifications to the same frame, so my proc notifications move about the screen as well.

I wouldn't recommend anything that you can click (like a unit frame) being attached, as suddenly it may be in your way for interacting with your environment, controlling your camera, or it may end up offscreen when you're at full health out of combat.
    Last edited by veltheranger; 2017-02-17 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much a modified version of Altz UI, and the main WA-group is Tal's holy priest WA that I changed to BM hunter.

OOC:

In raid:
    Last edited by Whitemist; 2017-03-01 at 10:00 AM.

@Tokoyo, what is the arrow at the top pointing to AMoC icon? Is that something in weakauras. or is that a custom texture from something else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomAgony View Post
    @Tokoyo, what is the arrow at the top pointing to AMoC icon? Is that something in weakauras. or is that a custom texture from something else?
    My guess would be a target indicator from the nameplates
    edit: yep, comes with this plates
    Last edited by mmoc2e5b8dbff7; 2017-04-22 at 07:15 PM.

cool, thx for the heads up

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldthwait View Post
    Here's my current UI. TellMeWhen provides the icons and focus bar in the middle. The icons each have a color they flash to get my attention. Stuf and Grid for unit frames. Almost all the other bars and icons are Raven (the narrow red-orange bar is Vulnerable). Consumables bar is Bartender with my own Masque skin. After seeing stokbaek's UI, I think I need to make some things smaller.

What font are you using?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    What font are you using?
    The chat is Arial Narrow

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    The chat is Arial Narrow
    Thanks man.
    Last edited by Dismembered; 2017-04-25 at 03:07 PM.