Deleted

Quest log can can be scrolled away. I use the default gw2 ui with some customized WA I found online. Cd's slide in from the side and fade out with a nice "pop" sound

So you can see my UI in action with my WeakAuras. I've made some small tweaks since this video. Where I put my Trinket procs where my debuffs are currently (under player frame) and put my debuffs back in their default position on the top right. Also used class colors for my raid frames instead of default grey.

Also using the addon called AddOnSkins from Tukui that skins my WeakAuras and DBM bars to better match ElvUI.

Last edited by Lostpet; 2017-05-26 at 12:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azio View Post
    So you can see my UI in action with my WeakAuras. I've made some small tweaks since this video. Where I put my Trinket procs where my debuffs are currently (under player frame) and put my debuffs back in their default position on the top right. Also used class colors for my raid frames instead of default grey.

Also using the addon called AddOnSkins from Tukui that skins my WeakAuras and DBM bars to better match ElvUI.

You have something like that for MM? Especially all the abilities and cd:s in the middle, very clean.

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    You have something like that for MM? Especially all the abilities and cd:s in the middle, very clean.
    It's just the same cept Vulnerable tracking bar on top and MM procs (L&L, TS, Bullseye stacks) on the right.

Deleted

Hello Sir!

Im totaly in love with your UI. Could you upload your Profile/Wa-Strings pls?

My UI

imgur*com/a/4ncba

Can't post links =/

Idle
    Target
    Weakauaras

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HartzIVPaul View Post
    Hello Sir!

Im totaly in love with your UI. Could you upload your Profile/Wa-Strings pls?
    Same, it's very clean and functional...I'd love a copy too!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Same, it's very clean and functional...I'd love a copy too!!
    I will have to try which is what now, but if you click his video, go to his twitch channel then there is the link to his pastepin with everything you need to know .

Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post

Decided to clean up my UI. Deleted a bunch of addons, my goal now is to basically have the least amount of addons/useless skins possible while still keeping the truly useful stuff. I didn't really like all the skins and bloat, I prefer keeping the default WoW look as much as possible. I'll definitely clean it up tomorrow (bar textures etc) since it's a bit ugly now. But the general positioning is how I like it.

any suggestions?
    Did you use bartender for the action bar setup?

well done btw

Quote Originally Posted by squary93 View Post

Quest log can can be scrolled away. I use the default gw2 ui with some customized WA I found online. Cd's slide in from the side and fade out with a nice "pop" sound
    I use this UI as well. The GW2 UI for WoW is the single best UI I've ever found for WoW, it's just amazing.

Deleted
    Frankly, for a Hunter that does not use as many abilities, GW2 is working ... well, great.

Quote Originally Posted by MattzPwnzEU View Post
    Frankly, for a Hunter that does not use as many abilities, GW2 is working ... well, great.
    Well, you can have two additional bars above the usual ones at the bottom or two additional ones you can move freely. It's working well even for Survival.

Deleted
    actually, half my abilities are hidden in the UI and only pop up in my weak auras. Also, survival has the most buttons to hit in the entire game and I can make it work easily. Just goes to shows that this UI ain't limiting anyone here.

Deleted
    My UI

Last edited by mmocf86d40ec97; 2017-09-05 at 03:05 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you can see my UI in action....
    Shamelessly stolen from your UI, I was having trouble deciding on a UI setup I liked and now I use this on all characters!!

Deleted
    Shamelessly stolen from your UI, I was having trouble deciding on a UI setup I liked and now I use this on all characters!!

pretty nice UI mind sharing your lua code?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinio View Post
    pretty nice UI mind sharing your lua code?
    Thanks! Profile string: https://pastebin.com/qwZdn59w

Thanks! Profile string:
    Great UI and thanks for the code!!!! Do you have any WA aura's that go with that or did you use Laay's and what are the timers beside the DPS meter?

Edit- I'm also missing that info bar at the bottom did I miss an addon?
    Last edited by Uthir; 2017-10-10 at 07:03 PM.

My UI.

I like them clean and minimal.

Because im playing DPS i dont quite benefit from Raid/Party frames so i have them hidden.
    What is not shown here is Raid/Party wide immunity CDs - Because we dont like meteors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.