Thread: Keybind issue

Deleted

Keybind issue

Hey hey

Im having an issue with my Swtor keybinds, the § button opens a customer support ticket each time i click it, and it looks like i can't change it because when i look in my keybind settings the § key is not bound, anyone else having this problem? how do i fix it?
    sorry for bad grammar and shit, just woke up

Deleted
    You're using a Danish keyboard by chance? A friend of mine has the same issue, as far as I know this is not possible to rebind. I suggest trying to use other keybindings.
    I don't get why they decided to bind a key to customer support, but I hope they chance it in the future. For me it's bound to "\" which isn't all that great when you sometimes missclick it instead of enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use a danish keyboard and have the same issue. Its bloody annoying because not only can you not rebind it (and its a rather nice key to use) - you also open up the customer support and have to press the "x" for esp, then "yes" and then close it. If you accidently press the key during pvp or a flashpoint - which I have several times - you can get in a real mess fast.

Deleted
    I'm using a swedish keyboard, and § is next to 1 and after having wow played for so long it's kinda hard not using the 1 key

Deleted
    I have the same problem with a finnish keyboard, I've used § always while playing WoW, and now I sometimes accidentaly push it in combat, opening the customer support. I hope they're going to fix this.

Had this problem too, tried to bind \ to auto run, and kept getting support interface, even after I had removed the binding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    You're using a Danish keyboard by chance? A friend of mine has the same issue, as far as I know this is not possible to rebind. I suggest trying to use other keybindings.
    I don't get why they decided to bind a key to customer support, but I hope they chance it in the future. For me it's bound to "\" which isn't all that great when you sometimes missclick it instead of enter.
    It does however get incredibly annoying on a UK keyboard as "\" is right next to Z.