Quote Originally Posted by Tubez View Post
Just want to point out that Stockholm is the biggest city so it isnt really that odd that most money is being spent there, but I do agree that perhaps a bit to much money is being spent in Stockholm. And isnt förbifarten built for to reduce travel time for people that is passing by stockholm?

And is it possible to get a source on that?

OT: People like to joke about 08a and such things, and same way people from stockholm joke about the country side.

I have personally never met a Stockholmare that really think they are better simply cause they are from Stockholm, the same way that I have never met anyone that is serious about 08a and such things (I'm from Stockholm)
Yeah stockholm is idd bigger but sometimes I seriously wonder how they think when they make the investment plans, we(I live in Gothenburg) have to pay for "Västsvenska paketet" with a lot of our local/regional tax incomes, it kind of pisses me off. I got nothing against Stockholm though really, it's just that it's quite unfair that the big projects in sthlm area gets so much more of our tax money but we have to pay it regionaly.

So sthlm gets E20 norra länken financed with state tax money and we have to pay for Västlänken with our regional tax money(both costs similiar amounts) and again nothing against people in sthlm, half my family lives there , but I would like to see somewhat fair investments.

Here you go
http://publikationswebbutik.vv.se/up...eport_2010.pdf

and yes the report is massive.