Unhappy Razer Tiamat to be delayed at the end of Jan 2012..

According to Razer:

"We announced the Razer Tiamat back in August and promised that it would be ready to ship in Q4 this year. Plenty of customers emailed and wrote in through our community channels inquiring if it would be ready by Christmas. The bad news is – it won’t be ready by Christmas. We estimate that the Razer Tiamat will only be available around the end of January 2012.

Rest assured this product is coming out soon, but as we get ready to ship, we are also putting final touches to perfect this headset. We want to be sure that what you get is going to blow your ears away, no holds barred, and unfortunately like all Razer products, it’s ready when it’s ready.

We still apologize for the delay, especially for not making sure this product was ready to sit under Christmas trees everywhere.

But we’d like to make it right:
    For all the customers who add their names to the Notify Me list at the minisite www.razerzone.com/tiamat, we’ll provide you with a coupon code for a FREE Razer T-shirt and Razer flask – worth about US$40 – when the Razer Tiamat is available, AND – we’ll ship it to you for free.

Once again, we want to apologize for disappointing our fans and customers, but we hope that when your Razer Tiamat does arrive, it would have been worth the wait.

Thank you for time, your understanding and all your support through this process. For more information on the Razer Tiamat visit www.razerzone.com/tiamat".

Man I was so looking forward to having this headset on Christmas..
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Deleted
    Late announcement is late.

while it's not out yet, I think it's not looking good - 10 drivers and a huge control box.

Also for the price you're paying , you can get M50s, or a PC360 or a kozee Infinity X1 + AD700s. Even perhaps some DT880s.
    Last edited by Keller; 2011-12-24 at 04:15 PM.

just another 7.1 headset :P if u already own one then u should care if it gets delayed or released