Shadow priest bottled wishes vs int trink

So

bottled wishes is a hell of alot of haste and would help juggling hard cap

then ive got the will on unbinding trink, which gives 780 pur int almost immediatly after initial pull

and necromantic focus

and foul gift of the demon lord

so which two trinks should i use for shadow?

Hmm. From what I've been hearing, bottled wishes really isn't that great.
    I'd say use Will of Unbinding and Foul Gift of the Demon Lord.
    Is Necromantic Focus heroic?

Deleted
    AFAIK bottled wishes is pretty damn bad. Check out the sticky here or on Shadowpriest.com. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...%28by-Kilee%29

Really depends if it helps you reach haste "thresholds" or not. I personally use it, because without ti I didn't reach the magical VT/DP points and thus whilst the trinket was roughly the same as another trinket I already had, it resulted in a LARGE dps increase due to the extra 100% uptime of dots with more ticks.

It sims quite badly, but you need to view it as a whole with your character. I have the haste proc trinket to complement it, but would likely swap it out for WoU and shadow volley (fight dependent) should I get more haste off gear in the future to ensure I can keep the extra dot ticks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Necromantic Focus Heroic - 599.25 PP
    Will of Unbinding - 595.469 PP
    Foul Gift of the Demon Lord - 532.782 PP
    Necromantic Focus Normal - 529.907 PP
    Bottled Wishes - 482.9679 PP

As you can see, Bottled Wishes is an awful Shadow trinket. Your best option is Necromantic Focus Heroic + Will of Unbinding, assuming you have the heroic NF. Use Foul Gift + Will of Unbinding if you have the normal mode version of NF (or better yet, use a Darkmoon Card: Volcano over the NF/Foul Gift).

dunno how this can be such a bad trinket.
    i really enjoy the possibility of extra burst with all CD's / BL and the huge haste is nice too.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Hi All,
    I am relatively new to spriests having never played the class seriously before. So I am still learning the finer abilities.

WoL logs for normal DS last week:
    /reports/rt-p0zv4wid0cs27ffq/dashboard/?enc=kills
    Ultraxion:
    /reports/rt-4h3g2c3iang287vx/sum/damageDone/?s=2343&e=2683

My wow armory:
    usbattlenet/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Icypriest/advanced

I am using haste enchants to get to the 2589 cap. We usually do not have a warlock in our 10 man roster for DS.
    I am half tempted to get th bottled wishes even though its supposed to be worse than the demon lord trinket because my DPS never rises like others during BL etc. if u look into the WoL reports, it kinda of stays constant throughout with minor jumps here and there. am trying to line my CDs and trinket proccs together but having 2 procc trinket sometimes doesnt work out.

Cant post links but i tried to make it as clear as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go derp mode here and say that I have 3291 haste at the moment, with basically no haste trinket and 389 ilvl, and trust me, it's not all that great. WoU and NC are far better trinkets than the VP trink.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.