Deleted

So i just got crit 49k by a Blood DK - @ 1200 MMR.

Hey guys, was playing my alt Warrior, boosting a mate - we faced blood dk rogue in about 3-5 seconds with my feral druid, next comes blood DK, took NO damage from us, with Full CD's popped from me, he turns and hits me for 49k, 43k, 46k - Dead -.-

My character is a Warrior with 22k Armor, 46% damage reduction and 3.8k Resi, 38% damage reduction... What is blizzard thinking these days, is there any excuse for them to be hitting literally like a boss and taking about no damage due to absorption and god knows how high heals >.<

Yeah - Another Blood dk Q_Q thread, i never really have did one before but this was really ridiculous don't you think? Especially at 1.2k MMR...

10+ Year Old Account
    Vengeance.

l2p issue on your side. You aren't supposed to hit blood dks when their teammate is still breathing. You've popped CDs and fed him ~100k damage, which is enough for full vengeance and spectacular crits. Leave them alone and they can't do shit.

Deleted
    Yeah we never went for the DK until the rogue was dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzer View Post
    l2p issue on your side. You aren't supposed to hit blood dks when their teammate is still breathing. You've popped CDs and fed him ~100k damage, which is enough for full vengeance and spectacular crits. Leave them alone and they can't do shit.
    Read the OP's post one more time, please.

They dealt with the rogue, THEN moved on to the DK.
    The DK was taking sod all damage in the first place - how is that going to feed vengeance so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Yeah we never went for the DK until the rogue was dead.
    Ah, I thought you meant that you focused him but he took not damage.
    Ok well, then you are exaggerating. 50k crit with DS is impossible to deliver on plate 3.8k resilience target without vengeance.

Ah, I thought you meant that you focused him but he took not damage.
    Ok well, then you are exaggerating. 50k crit with DS is impossible to deliver on plate 3.8k resilience target without vengeance.
    except that he'll always have at least 33% vengeance if something is hitting him.

blood dks are almost as op as frost mages and theres no point in making a qq thread ppl who play them will just tell you l2 play you are not suppose to hit a blood dk , yeah then how the hell do i kill him? when his partner is a feral druid or rogue and hes not coming out of stealth until he sees that his dk has full vengeance, i dont know you tell me...

lol "ThePvPmachine" what are you, 12?

also lol at 1200mmr

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-12-24 at 07:01 PM.

Theres some good setups for blood to make you still as defensive but also as aggressive, Vengeance and Abomination's might are pretty good.
    Geeza aka Parilla

Deleted
    when i was doing arena last night i was with my friend (frost mage), he got pretty annihilated since it was warrior + resto shammy, so couldnt burst warrior down before cc was over, but i was left fighting the warrior for about 20 minutes (no exaduration) just healing + building up bloodshield/vengeance, everytime he disarmed, bam trinket and straight back into hitting, then when i was low at 20% ish just lichbourning and death coiling my self up to full again, fortunately for me the shammy dc'd and i killed the warrior xD my hands hurt after all of that but it was fun -_-

This is definitely the answer, if you leave them long enough, they will leave the arena and die. Just like llamas.

Deleted
    Calling me a liar?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its a issue right now for sure its not just DK's though in BG's prot pallys can do it as well hell iv even seen an arena team prot pal blood DK hit 2k in like 1 hr 14 min

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    This is the way, and only hit him if you can stun him, it takes forever, but it is doable. And just look at his target, the target just has to kite him while the other one damages him, its really a reaction game, at least that worked for me.

No big deal, blood dks are quite poor in arenas, only blood/blood is viable, and still dk/paladin is alot better, and no match for rogue/mage

Warrior and a Feral druid. Disarm/Stun THEN burn and only from behind. When he pops IBF Cyclone spam him. If you've got two melee against one Blood DK the point is to make the damage count without sitting close enough to let him DS over and over. Blood DKs are insanely easy to kill but if you are going to go toe to toe with one as melee you aren't going to win. You can't just trade blow for blow.