Reflective Shields + 4 pc T13

So I was thinking about the combination of these 2, I've already been testing the numbers of Reflective Shields (Also apparently this can crit, which I didn't know about until it hit for 33k yesterday) without the 4 pc double-shield proc. With the potential for 80k+ PW:S that would mean that Reflective shields would also be stronger correct? (I know that this combination is very RNG as a whole, but i'd like to discuss it anyways)

It seems to me that with these 2 paired with atonement, disc is very nice for helping those tight enrage timers on HC's

Has anyone tried/kept track of either of these so we can get some numbers?

Reflective shields ONLY works when the shield is on you, and being directly attacked. Therefore, it would never proc in a raid environment unless you were tanking.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Wow that totally rains on my parade. The tooltip of the talent is kind of sheisty in it's explanation, thanks for clearing that up. A mod can delete this if they see it, no point.

It used to proc on any damage being absorbed by PW:S but was broken ages ago (in classic if i remember correctly). They never got around to make a better fix than to make it work (solely) on the caster again.
    I don't know why we still have it in state it is in. Its worse than useless. It takes up space and has a misleading tooltip causing people to waste points if they aren't aware of its hidden shortcomings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to love the reflective shield for PVP but I agree it's now a waste of points for PVE purposes.
    Last edited by Cymre; 2011-12-30 at 07:22 AM.