origin shopping please help

hey guys i just purchased my swotr deluxe key + 60 time card from origin and i got no email from them, how long does it usually takes to receive it?

It depends on their system load, (which I suspect is fairly busy on the day before x-mas), but typically for me, around an hour sometimes two. Usually if I plan on ordering off origin, I order and go make myself lunch/dinner, and the e-mail is typically in my box when I get back.

whats more annoying is that on my bank account it appears that i payed for the item the thing is in my origin histoy orders there are none ..

Deleted
    Same problem here. So I guess it's not just me.

I also received 1 email - for the registration - after that, nada.

well yes, i registered yesterday changed my password double checked everything to make sure its all correct, got the confirmation mails for changing password etc, and now nothing im pretty scared since i payed 110E for the the game

Deleted
    None here.

its gives you the code in email?
    if yes i want to order from them

15+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday I bought swtor, it did not take to long for them to send me a email.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

i tried to buy from them the code look what its give me

The following products are restricted and cannot be added to your basket:
    •STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ 60-Day Pre-Paid Digital Game Time Code

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avishai View Post
    i tried to buy from them the code look what its give me

The following products are restricted and cannot be added to your basket:
    •STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ 60-Day Pre-Paid Digital Game Time Code
    i got the same thing only for me its when i try to buy the game both standard and deluxe editions, and other stupid thing is that even with language set to english everytime i go to shop it changes to french
    Last edited by mmoc5a8958bf58; 2011-12-25 at 12:15 AM.

for those who are trying to buy the game and they get the "error" : the following products are restricted and cannot be added to your basket its becouse the product its restricted in some countries therefore you need to buy it from other shops like g2play . net ( i think they sold out atm ) or getcdkey . com (i think this needs a lot of security, like id scan or something like that im not sure but thats what i heard).
    anyway i just got my confirmation mail like 1 hour ago i was pretty blind at first gonna show you an example of the mail you get from them
    Prepaid digitale Game Time-code (60 days ) voor Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ 70978 € 26,99
    Serienummer: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    STAR WARS™: The Old Republic™ Digitale Deluxe Edition 71199 € 74,99
    Serienummer: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Deleted
    Still no e-mail here, and on the orders page it says I have none - so no unlock code or anything.