Is getting new computer the only option for me?

As per title, is it possible to upgrade certain part of my com and run wow at max setting/ SWTOR at medium high setting or it's so bad that i might as well build a new PC.

CPU-Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz
    RAM-4gb DDR2
    Graphics Card- GeForce 8800GT 512 MB
    Power Supply- No idea yet (is opening up the PC the only way to know)
    Operating System-window 7 32 bit
    Resolution -1900x1080
    MB- P35C-DS3R

I'm sorry if i missed out any info regarding my PC as i'm not good at this. Please let me know what additional detail i need to provide etc
    Thanks in advance for your help!

You could start with upgrading your GPU and PSU if you don't want to replace it all at once. There are no CPU upgrades with that motherboard that will help. Overclock some if you have a decent cooler on it now.

Ya I would defiantly say it needs an upgrade if your wanting to play on max settings with 1900x1080 resolution. I have a amd phenom 955be with a sapphire HD 6870 and I still get stutters in raids and cities on max settings and I only run at 1680x1050. Luckily to max those games you wont need to be paying out your ass for a better rig. If you already have the windows dvd and a monitor of your liking then you could probably get by spending $700 or so on parts. Also buying the right parts you'll be able to upgrade when its needed without having to buy a whole new system.

Thanks for the quick responds

So you guys suggesting upgrading GPU and PSU is the best at the moment if i dont have the budget to build a new PC from scratch right? And then i can upgrade the other parts when i have the extra cash.
    Also, any idea whether after upgrading the PSU, my PC can support any graphic available in the market or only certain mid-range graphic due to my current Motherboard/CPU etc? Would appreciate if you guys can recommend some good graphic card that would suit me (Don't want to spend on high-end graphic and find out that its not compatible or cant perform to its potential due to my PC)

Thanks again for your help.

Any GPU will work, a 6870 is good bang for the buck when it is on sale, or you can wait for new GPUs in Feb/March.