Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Or maybe he's curious what it looks like? Is your hostility really required?

OP, pics or shens! :-)
    It wasn't hostile, it truly was unhelpful and rude to insist a problem is not real by insisting on a pic when it's obvious it bugs this person. Other people have since confirmed it happens to more people. Instead of saying nothing at all Roose (and now you) are just creating additional problems by making the person feel like a troll when they have a legitimate complaint/problem.

The description isn't so complicated it needs a picture, many other people have surmized the problem and have said what they could about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    ...I saw people for years call Paladins " Clerics " due to EQ...
    I'm guessing you saw people call Priest... Clerics due to EQ... which was based on D&D and Priest became Clerics in 2nd or 3rd edition... but anyway both games have Paladins.
    Last edited by Lodreh; 2012-12-28 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    I'm guessing you saw people call Priest... Clerics due to EQ... which was based on D&D and Priest became Clerics in 2nd or 3rd edition... but anyway both games have Paladins.
    Well I didn't play AD&D til the second addition, and most of the Cleric pictures I ever saw looked more like Paladins. Same thing with EQ2 when I played it, the Clerics looked far more like Paladins than they did Priests.