Enchanted item sells for more?

title says it all. But just in case, will an enchanted item sell for more 2 vendors verses un-enchanted? thank you

Long answer noooo
    Short answer: no.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vendor prices for two items, one enchanted and the other unenchanted, will be the same.

Typically items on the auction house will not sell for more enchanted, either, as most people don't look to see if two items listed are any different and will only take the one with the lowest price

Deleted
    To vendors? No.

I often throw an enchant on epics I'm selling on the AH, and sometimes gems too if it's an easy choice (red gems usually) - and it might give you a slight edge over the competition... but to be honest, I'm not sure many people check.

Deleted
    gems, enchants etc do not make a difference when vendoring an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    To vendors? No.

I often throw an enchant on epics I'm selling on the AH, and sometimes gems too if it's an easy choice (red gems usually) - and it might give you a slight edge over the competition... but to be honest, I'm not sure many people check.
    some may not, but it is good for not getting undercut.

People will list theirs 2g under yours, but you'll still be picked for the gems. cost you 200g or whatever for the gem, but worth it on a 20k epic if it keeps you on top without hugging the auctioneer.

Vendorwise no
    Auctionwise; depends on the general IQ on the server... as long as you dont raise the price because you have gems in there.