Hit rating VS Expertise for Unholy, Help please

First off, this is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Xortes/simple

I have about 7% hit and 12 expertise, I could get rid of extra expertise and bring it down way more... But I am trying to get some answers, I saw a post saying expertise isnt important, but should I drop all my expertise and get 8% hit or is hit rating less important also?

I currently pull about 35k on single target fights, but I want to try and get more, please and thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Hit is the most important thing after Str, cause it affects all your attacks, all Ghoul attacks and Death Coul is not refunded when it misses.
    Expertise should be kept as low as possible. It's not bad to have expertise, but the benefits from all other stats is just higher, thats the point.

Deleted
    Basically what's already been said. Hit is the most important secondary stat and expertise is the worst. We simply don't rely that much on expertise. Diseases, Gargoyle attacks, Death Coils and DnD cannot be dodged. Also, we get the runes refunded when one of our abilities doesn't hit and seeing as we shouldn't be GCD capped except during hero/unholy frenzy, we can use spare GCDs to recast the ability.

Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf View Post
    Pretty sure Hit is the most important thing after Str, cause it affects all your attacks, all Ghoul attacks and Death Coul is not refunded when it misses.
    Expertise should be kept as low as possible. It's not bad to have expertise, but the benefits from all other stats is just higher, thats the point.
    Thanks very much for the help

Deleted
    Firstly I would love to see a log of you pulling 35k dps with 7% hit cap, would be so good. Secondly you dont need expertise for a unholy DK, most of our damage comes from our pet + diseases, you 100% need 8% hit though so reforge away your expertise so you can reach 8% hit as people have stated.

Quote Originally Posted by deadorc View Post
    Firstly I would love to see a log of you pulling 35k dps with 7% hit cap, would be so good. Secondly you dont need expertise for a unholy DK, most of our damage comes from our pet + diseases, you 100% need 8% hit though so reforge away your expertise so you can reach 8% hit as people have stated.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b...&e=8138#Xortes

This is before I even had 7% hit, I had around 6.5% and also, with the other dps being so bad and how long it took to kill the fight, I think I would have been around 37k with an even group.