Now I am sad sith.

((

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    So i went to buy SWTOR.
    They told me: Next year maybe.
    Now I am sad sith.

((
    You didn't look hard enough, I found my copy on Friday at the local Walmart.

Buy it online, problem solved.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    You didn't look hard enough, I found my copy on Friday at the local Walmart.
    Probably because you live in America and not in some country in Eastern Europe
    Oh and i cant buy it online...still.
    need a couple of days before i get my visa electron.

Buy it online!
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    Even better: *Don't*

If you're already playing WoW, it's not worth it, the game takes a step forward and two steps back in regards to Next Gen MMORPG's, plus the gfx are really not to die for and the animations are to cry for.

The quest dialog thing gets old reaaaaal quick, and it's all just a bunch of hype. The game isn't like the cinematics, those give you a buzz, you watch them and you're all like: "HOLY FUCK I NEED TO PLAY THAT GAME, SW IS SOOO COOL" -> Proceed to watch gameplay vid and you're all like: "Well that's um.. "
    I'd much rather listen to countless of voiceover dialogues rather than playing WoW in the state it is in now. Also, I don't think you will have any succes of discouraging anyone that wants to get this game from actually buying it. Just stop trying.

OT: You can buy SW:TOR on Steam iirc. You can always just find an online distribution shop and have it delivered to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    I'd much rather listen to countless of voiceover dialogues rather than playing WoW in the state it is in now. Also, I don't think you will have any succes of discouraging anyone that wants to get this game from actually buying it. Just stop trying.

OT: You can buy SW:TOR on Steam iirc. You can always just find an online distribution shop and have it delivered to you.
    Sad thing is i still dont have my visa electron, so i can't.
    ANd im not really into online shopping, better get it myself, a physical copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Sad thing is i still dont have my visa electron, so i can't.
    ANd im not really into online shopping, better get it myself, a physical copy.
    What about your parents? You could always make an agreement that they pay via Visa and you pay them back via your normal bank account. Maybe friends, you never know. If you want something bad enough, you can get it.

Deleted
    What about your parents? You could always make an agreement that they pay via Visa and you pay them back via your normal bank account. Maybe friends, you never know. If you want something bad enough, you can get it.
    Next year is in just a week, i can wait.
    My parents? Lol, no CHANCE that is gonna happen

Just telling him it isn't what everyone is making it out to be.
    So you'd continue playing WoW if they added a questing system with voiced dialogs and options? Interesting.. So you don't play for an MMORPG experience? Just a SP RPG experience with friends? (The online kind, not the real kind)

So you'd continue playing WoW if they added a questing system with voiced dialogs and options? Interesting.. So you don't play for an MMORPG experience? Just a SP RPG experience with friends? (The online kind, not the real kind)
    I like the completely false assumption you made there.

No I would not play WoW if they added a questing system with voiced dialogues. The person I quoted was bashing this feature while promoting WoW. Which, if I have to be very honest and mind you this is my opinion, is in a very bad state right now. LFD & LFR completely destroyed the point of being a community as a server apart from being rival guilds perhaps. Pretty much anything in the game is hand-fed to you.

If you're going to quote a person that quoted somebody else, at least take the decency to read what the person said that just got quoted by the person you're about to respond to. Otherwise it won't make much sense half of the time you respond to such a person.

Go to amazon, game doesn't even have a release date here and i've been playing pre-release after ordering on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    All Sith are sad BECAUSE THEIR FACES ARE MELTING.
    FACES. MELTING.
    I melt their faces on a daily basis.
    Havoc squad!

Next year. Maybe.

Maybe? MAYBE? How can't you buy this game within 365 days?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Next year. Maybe.

Maybe? MAYBE? How can't you buy this game within 365 days?
    Because next year is only a week away!

I'm confused, i live in Australia and i had my copy on the 19th delivered to my door, and you can't find a copy?
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

OT: You can buy SW:TOR on Steam iirc.
    Nope, you can only get it digitally via Origin.

And another person who hasn't really played the game. There's a reason it's exploding. It's a pretty incredible game. Everything you've been saying has been very vague, and about well known aspects of the game. And I'm not a wow hater either. I'm still playing wow. But I gotta say, Swtor is kicking the shit out of wow right now in the fight for my playing time. It's immersive. And the cutscene questing is a part of that. Along with making actual choices in the scenes on what your character is doing. Light side dark side choices, getting your own spaceship at level 15 that you can gear, space battles, class quest chains, challenging content, and much more. Anyone telling anyone they should consider not buying it either didn't play it, is lying, or hates swtor because of it's potential. But just come out already.