Problem with new GTX 590

Hello, yeah so I have an issue with my GTX 590. It was working fine this morning, I messed a little with the Nvidia control panel configurations. And here's the issue. When I enable both GPU's ( Multi GPU rendering mode ) I get Artifacts and only 16 FPS in games. And when I disable the Multi GPU rendering and set it to single GPU I get 40-50 FPS and no artifacts yet it's only running 1 GPU. Thing is it was running fine this morning before I messed with the configurations and both GPU's were working with no artifacts and 100-120 FPS in BF3/Skyrim etc.

Computer specs in sig. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Playing since 2007.

Might have to wait for the people that REALLY know what to do but...

I see the GPU is OC, try going to clock settings? I've seen many people did that and it helped. That is all I know, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistairr View Post
    Might have to wait for the people that REALLY know what to do but...

I see the GPU is OC, try going to clock settings? I've seen many people did that and it helped. That is all I know, sorry.
    Tried that, still not working. :<
    Playing since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    Tried that, still not working. :<
    Only thing I could think of is look at the brand of the GTX 590 and google some searches? Make sure all drivers are up to date OR the drivers that work best?

Have you tried putting everything to factory default?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Have you tried putting everything to factory default?
    Yes I have.

Edit: Ok, my fault. I changed the BF3 configs back to default as well as the global and now it's working again, thanks.
    Last edited by Nab; 2011-12-25 at 03:56 PM.
    Playing since 2007.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    do a clean driver install.
    use driver sweeper to remove all the Nvidia drivers you have on your system now, and then do a clean install.

it seems to me that you have done something wrong when you messed with the Nvidia control panal and now its bugging........ so do a clean install and it should work for you again, like it did before you messed with it
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: