Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Their screams on the Spine video was definitely of a different caliber, it sounded like he had everyone but the raid leader muted or something.

Definitely an interesting video (dat deeps, wow), though like everyone else I was hoping for something more. Here's to patch 4.4 and N'Zoth! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Teknicon View Post
    Their screams on the Spine video was definitely of a different caliber, it sounded like he had everyone but the raid leader muted or something.

Definitely an interesting video (dat deeps, wow), though like everyone else I was hoping for something more. Here's to patch 4.4 and N'Zoth! ^^
    Blizz already confirmed that there will be no patch linking 4.3 and 5.0. So the next patch will be the MoP talents and crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Blizz already confirmed that there will be no patch linking 4.3 and 5.0. So the next patch will be the MoP talents and crap.
    I think they only said there will be no extra raid that will be between 4.3 and MoP. Didnt they say there will be a 4.4 patch that will do the introduction of Pandaria event? (+ the destruction of Theramore)?

EDit: Found GC's interview answer

Will there be another patch before Mists of Pandaria?
    We said that we are not going to do another tier of raiding content and PvP season, but we will do the normal pre expansion launch patch. This would include things like the new talents and the other big mechanics changes coming in the expansion, along with the launch event that deals with the Horde vs Alliance story and the introduction of the new continent. The launch event will be similar in magnitude to what we did for Wrath of the Lich King and Burning Crusade.

So maybe there wont be a 4.4, just a 5.0 with the events and stuff(Because they mentioned talent changes and such.. and those changes only came with x.0 patches)
    Last edited by BLSTMASTER; 2011-12-27 at 12:44 AM.

no warriors in the raid
    warriors suck.

Quote Originally Posted by silmarilen View Post
    no warriors in the raid
    warriors suck.
    You weren't in the raid either.

Seriously, the music used in this video fails.

One was used by Irae AOD (sry, i spell the guild name wrong) back in yogg-saron kill video.

And another was used by Muqq in his ICC gunship encounter.

How can a WFK video use the music that already appeared before?

Quote Originally Posted by feighdeath View Post
    Seriously, the music used in this video fails.

One was used by Irae AOD (sry, i spell the guild name wrong) back in yogg-saron kill video.

And another was used by Muqq in his ICC gunship encounter.

How can a WFK video use the music that already appeared before?
    I think I am actually crying blood from this comment....

You really expect people to look at every boss kill, from every guild in the world to ensure they don't use the same music as one of them? This has to be one of the worse thoughts ever posted on the internet. You sir should truly be ashamed of yourself for even thinking this, let alone typing it. I am honestly embarrassed for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I think I am actually crying blood from this comment....

You really expect people to look at every boss kill, from every guild in the world to ensure they don't use the same music as one of them? This has to be one of the worse thoughts ever posted on the internet. You sir should truly be ashamed of yourself for even thinking this, let alone typing it. I am honestly embarrassed for you...
    Nah. you dont have to feel embarrassed for me.

Picking up music for WFK video is a serious thing, much more serious than what you think.

If you have ever been in a pro guild, you would have agreed with me. But i guess you have not. So just keep coughing blood.
    Should their music coincides with any that were used before, whether they are on purpose simply because they love it or they dont know about it, it fails.

@ the end: ?????? DEMACIA!!!
    amazing.

---------- Post added 2011-12-27 at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by feighdeath View Post
    Nah. you dont have to feel embarrassed for me.

Picking up music for WFK video is a serious thing, much more serious than what you think.

If you have ever been in a pro guild, you would have agreed with me. But i guess you have not. So just keep coughing blood.
    Should their music coincides with any that were used before, whether they are on purpose simply because they love it or they dont know about it, it fails.
    Watch out guys, we got a badass over here.
    Seriously tho, what the F does the music matter?
    My bowel movement is more interesting to other people than the music for the video.
    It doesn't fail if the music has been used before.
    At all.
    You should have your internet cut off for making such a QQ post about music in a video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Just want to say that I've just seen the best intro.. ever!

Those sounds combined with the names bouncing on the screen. Awesome!

Also, nice kill. On youtube it always seems so simple

Deleted
    GZ This is madneess!

Deleted
    Why they add chinese version? We don`t understand chnese

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha epic ending!! Loved it! Gratz guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You weren't in the raid either.
    oh, guess i must suck then
    no silmarilen in the raid, silmarilen sucks.