Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I will Play SWTOR when...

They have a playable Ewok class. Your turn.

Then you'll never play SWTOR.

Deleted
    When ive finished my christmas dinner.

bad troll is troll. Ewoks aren't a class or race but a species. they also are undiscovered and not around.

Mod Edit: Posting just to call someone a troll is trolling. Don't do it.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-25 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    bad troll is troll. Ewoks aren't a class or race but a species. they also are undiscovered and not around.
    Wookie as a species (playable) would be good, but I find it hard to put which class its rightfor a wookie, i know smuggler is.

They have mentioned that they might give an Ewok companion but aren't sure how to make it work with the Lore.

In the meantime though if you're a Bounty Hunter you can always play with Blizz, nothin' like a jawa friend blowin' shit up for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    They have mentioned that they might give an Ewok companion but aren't sure how to make it work with the Lore.
    It won't work with lore.

When they get rid of thy shitty feature of having no brackets for PvP

When i become dumb enough to buy such game..

Never, hopefully

Mod Edit: Don't troll.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-25 at 08:58 PM.

WoW servers shut down

Quote Originally Posted by Killer998 View Post
    When they get rid of thy shitty feature of having no brackets for PvP
    actually this is one of the things they did very very right with TOR
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    actually this is one of the things they did very very right with TOR
    For casual PvPer's yes, but everyone I know of love PvP and have this game and played Beta said the amount of competition this system allows is pathetic

10+ Year Old Account
    When World of Warcraft offers nothing but shit for 12 months straight. O wait that would be this month.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....When I get home!

Gotta start new slicing missions before I leave for my parent's place!

10+ Year Old Account
    when i am done playing lol with mates xD

For casual PvPer's yes, but everyone I know of love PvP and have this game and played Beta said the amount of competition this system allows is pathetic
    you do realize that in beta practically no one was 50, and even now there are very very few 50s. so in a few weeks the ratio of 50s to non 50s in PVP will change dramatically
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted
    As someone who PvPd lots in WoW thats bs.

level 16 against a level 19 is HUGELY favoured toward the higher level to a point where if the other person doesnt just stand there the 16 will die.

The non bracket system is awesome for low levels as it gives all levels as fair a chance as they can, the only disadvantages being the difference in amount of abilities.

and dont pull the crap about calling people casual PvPers when talking about PvP which isnt even at endgame :P

10+ Year Old Account
    When I get the money/time to buy/play it... looks awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    so you have not tried it yourself? And are using other peoples opinions as fact? (face palm) come back when you can actually say something with merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    As someone who PvPd lots in WoW thats bs.

level 16 against a level 19 is HUGELY favoured toward the higher level to a point where if the other person doesnt just stand there the 16 will die.

The non bracket system is awesome for low levels as it gives all levels as fair a chance as they can, the only disadvantages being the difference in amount of abilities.

and dont pull the crap about calling people casual PvPers when talking about PvP which isnt even at endgame :P
    sigh... im talking about competition for Level 50's!!
    Indeed yes, in WoW the higher levels were much more favored, Warhammer had basically the same system that TOR is pulling but at a smaller scale, having boosted stats and such WITHIN the bracket, Im not saying the whole "Boost to 50" thing is a bad idea, its a good idea, just having a solely Level 50 Bracket would be better.