Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    As someone who PvPd lots in WoW thats bs.

level 16 against a level 19 is HUGELY favoured toward the higher level to a point where if the other person doesnt just stand there the 16 will die.

The non bracket system is awesome for low levels as it gives all levels as fair a chance as they can, the only disadvantages being the difference in amount of abilities.

and dont pull the crap about calling people casual PvPers when talking about PvP which isnt even at endgame :P
    sigh... im talking about competition for Level 50's!!
    Indeed yes, in WoW the higher levels were much more favored, Warhammer had basically the same system that TOR is pulling but at a smaller scale, having boosted stats and such WITHIN the bracket, Im not saying the whole "Boost to 50" thing is a bad idea, its a good idea, just having a solely Level 50 Bracket would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    As someone who PvPd lots in WoW thats bs.

level 16 against a level 19 is HUGELY favoured toward the higher level to a point where if the other person doesnt just stand there the 16 will die.

The non bracket system is awesome for low levels as it gives all levels as fair a chance as they can, the only disadvantages being the difference in amount of abilities.

and dont pull the crap about calling people casual PvPers when talking about PvP which isnt even at endgame :P
    You do know that by level 10 every class has a "trinket" an 8s CC and everyone without heavy armor - and some with - have a knockback.

I'm not saying the abilities don't matter because they do, but really everyone gets very strong basics and after that leveling out the HP is the easiest way to ensure a more competitive PvP.

I'm glad there's no brackets, because that means no twinks. Twinks ruined WoW's low level battlegrounds.

when they add a "skip dialogue bla bla bla talk" button.

I'll play it in 6 month time IF it is still going strong. Im disappointed with Cata and pretty badly craving an alternative to WoW. Tried two new MMO's (Warhammer and LOTRO) from the start and they were terrible and lasted less then a month.

So as i say, i think i'll give MoP a try and if that fails then i'll most likely rap in playing MMO's for good unless Star wars starts taking away the monopoly from WoW.

I will play SWTOR when....

...I get back from dinner with the family.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I'm glad there's no brackets, because that means no twinks. Twinks ruined WoW's low level battlegrounds.
    That just means very good geared 50's will be the equivalent to Twinks

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    Its called space bar, though I am not sure why you would even want to skip it. If you don't like the story, its probably not the game for you anyways.
    WoW having more subs than SWTOR is the same thing as Justin Bieber having more youtube plays than Tupac. Just because its more popular doesn't mean its good.
    Warcraft Lore has gone from one of the most vast and interesting stories in all of gaming to a bad Thrall Fanfic by Chris Metzen.
    SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2MpjV9 7 free days and other free stuff.

.. When Blizzard shuts down their servers.
    Ray Death's Demise - Luce - Draenor-EU

As soon as this queue lets me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    its called spacebar

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Its called space bar, though I am not sure why you would even want to skip it. If you don't like the story, its probably not the game for you anyways.
    Maybe its not as fun the 5th or 10th time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedni View Post
    There is no hidden roll. Only paranoia.
    "I was top dps and one of the 17 DPS below me won loot! CONSPIRACY!"
    "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"
    -Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    You do know that by level 10 every class has a "trinket" an 8s CC and everyone without heavy armor - and some with - have a knockback.

I'm not saying the abilities don't matter because they do, but really everyone gets very strong basics and after that leveling out the HP is the easiest way to ensure a more competitive PvP.

Im not sure if you misunderstood but my argument was against the guy saying it wasnt competitive. I agree with you :P

As soon as i g et h ome

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    Wookie as a species (playable) would be good, but I find it hard to put which class its rightfor a wookie, i know smuggler is.
    How would you go about doing voiceovers for wookies?

I will play SWTOR when... WoW is boring for me, and feels stale. Which feels like right now.

When I get my virginity back.

Mod Edit: Don't troll.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-25 at 09:43 PM.

I get out of work today!

But I'll play your game...
    I'll play swtor when I can get a Gommerian Guard as a companion.
    Luvem.
    Wanna feed 1 to a rancor!

when the people leave my house for xmas.

When the game turns into f2p in a few months.

Mod Edit: Don't troll.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-25 at 09:44 PM.