10+ Year Old Account

Question No more 50CP per BG win?

Are we no longer receiving conquest from random or holiday BGs after the initial win?

What makes you think that? I got conquest capped that way this week on two characters. (Though I also did arenas.)

It doesn't show up when you queue, but you get the 50 conquest on a win (if you aren't capped).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting them for random and Call to Arms. Maybe you maxed out

Deleted
    There is a bug. I missed out on 100cp on my first win of the day, then the very next BG I won I got 50cp.

I'm sure Blizz already know about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sitting at 750/1650 for the week and 1750 total CP. I get the 100 for the first win everyday, but for 3 days I have not been able to get further conquest. I have had a ticket in, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

send a ticket, may be a bug on you, cause i'm receiving my 50 cp on the random bg actually
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    send a ticket, may be a bug on you, cause i'm receiving my 50 cp on the random bg actually
    Pretty much. Contact technical support, send a ticket, something of sorts. I've never had this happen to me, I capped my points tonight by doing random BGs so it's not been changed at all.