Accidentally rolled sorceror instead of assasin

Hey guys, I just started playing, and I rolled Inquisitor. When it came down to the point to choose a specific class, I made a mistake and clicked on the sorceror option by accident. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, will a GM help me with this problem?
    And if not, is there any other option besides rerolling?

Worth a try. Wouldn't expect a fast response though. Good luck!

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, gutted. You can try, or you could reroll. I'd say GMs are really busy with how many subscribers there are, but it's worth a shot. I'm sure others have done the same thing (whoops). I'm going to be extra careful to choose to be a marauder when the time comes (soon!).
    For the Alliance!

it only takes about an hour to do 1-10 if you push hard for it, so if the GM Can't help you don't feel too let down.

And before anyone pops in to dispute this, I re-rolled from my bounty hunter after getting severely frustrated with the class, and with my friends/guildies wanting me to come pvp with them, the pressure was on to get to level ten, I started character creation at about 9:45 and was doing the run circles on the imperial fleet quest at 10:47. I space barred through everything, and this is something the OP can do as well, particularly since he has to roll the same class.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you want assas but, id say dont re roll. Im playing sorcerer and im rocking shit, i kick the hell out of my assas buddy. It may of been ment to in the ways of the force

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Hey guys, I just started playing, and I rolled Inquisitor. When it came down to the point to choose a specific class, I made a mistake and clicked on the sorceror option by accident. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, will a GM help me with this problem?
    And if not, is there any other option besides rerolling?
    Please don't waste GM's time with this....really, think of the people who actually need help. It doesn't take long to get back to 10, just reroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing the Origin worlds take about 1-1½ hour once you've done it once, just reroll : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody knows, but since you've done the origin quest already, you can skip the dialog and cut a lot of time.

Play Sorc man... I got my assassin to level 13 and hated it....

Speaking from experience, my buddy accidentally clicked "select" for Marauder instead of "Inspect". He played a Jugg in the beta so he was fully committed to being a Juggernaut. Took about 5 days to get a GM response back, which was "no". Just reroll...it saves a lot of time.

And to clarify, he did absolutely nothing on that character for 5 days.

Gms will -not- change your advanced class. Worse the customer service delays and incompetence will take days or worse longer to have them tell you no.

Just reroll if you really must go assassin. As a 35 lvl assassin atm, all I can say is there were many times I'd wished I'd gone sorc... except when I want to sneak around stuff.

You made a wise choice my friend. i am lvl 41 Assasin atm mostly focused on PVP. You will enjoy both aspects of Pve and PVE as Sorc and sometimes I think about the choice I made at lvl 10. Socrs are OP at the moment
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    You made a wise choice my friend. i am lvl 41 Assasin atm mostly focused on PVP. You will enjoy both aspects of Pve and PVE as Sorc and sometimes I think about the choice I made at lvl 10. Socrs are OP at the moment
    Inquisitors and Bounty Hunters are pretty op