Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I never understood the fascination with what others do in a video game. Up until fairly recently, I never even knew who Paragon was and Ive been playing on and off for over 3 years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    The hilarious part are people that actually care about this race. Why should a race for a world first concern me, when I'm not even taking part in this competition?
    politics.. sport... are you serious?

Deleted
    I find it fairly funny, not as far as hilarious but I definitely chuckled quite a bit this tier.

I also find it funny that so many people are trying to convince themselves they don't care but they cared enough to make a post to say they don't care. "Care" doesn't mean you're sitting on the edge of your seat holding your breath, even keeping track of it at all shows a level of care.

Example:

Quote Originally Posted by Honzi View Post
    The hilarious part are people that actually care about this race. Why should a race for a world first concern me, when I'm not even taking part in this competition?
    For the same reason that people can watch sports or tv. Because you are a human being capable of showing an interest (even if its a slight passing interest) in something other than your personal life.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i don't find it funny, but then again i don't care about who gets what world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see why it's funny neither US or EU got world firsts. Who cares?

oh, I REALLY don't care!

i think world firsts have about as much relevance as half the stuff in Guinness.

I would liken it to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mg9buVCYik (record for having most straws in mouth.)

I mean I'll give them a clap because it entertains me; but respect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    I find it fairly funny, not as far as hilarious but I definitely chuckled quite a bit this tier.

I also find it funny that so many people are trying to convince themselves they don't care but they cared enough to make a post to say they don't care. "Care" doesn't mean you're sitting on the edge of your seat holding your breath, even keeping track of it at all shows a level of care.

Example:

For the same reason that people can watch sports or tv. Because you are a human being capable of showing an interest (even if its a slight passing interest) in something other than your personal life.

yeah, in hindsight using "hilarious" was a mistake, funny would have sufficed ^^

Honestly I think the vast majority thinks of 10-man and 25-man as two different races alltogether, at the very least, every single guild that is part of the competition views it that way. So as far as they (and I guess most of the spectators) are concerned, #3 on Madness 25HC is still up for grabs, as well as #2 and #3 on Madness 10HC.

Didn't Asia have 2 lockouts per week? Or am I imagining things?

Deleted
    Why isn't this trash thread locked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuseku View Post
    To discuss the subject at hand, you know, like every. fucking. forum.
    Except it hasn't been a discussion, you are just trolling people throughout the thread and calling people who disagree with you fanboys.