Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trlz View Post
    Thanks for the tip Anyone know if pre-paid gamecards count towards vet rewards?
    They do. Once you hit the anniversary marks by adding time cards bamm, you get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    They do. Once you hit the anniversary marks by adding time cards bamm, you get them.
    Wow, I really want to buy Rift now lol. I think I will later tonight.

Deleted
    Well for people in sweden (is there anyone out there? *sings*) 60 days for 119 kr at webhallen
    http://www.webhallen.com/spel/pc/128...days_time_card

If you want a little bit more trustworthy place, but perhaps not same bargain =)
    Read in Rift forum about the place above where people bought the cards from, doesn't feel 100% I must say

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Well for people in sweden (is there anyone out there? *sings*) 60 days for 119 kr at webhallen
    http://www.webhallen.com/spel/pc/128...days_time_card

If you want a little bit more trustworthy place, but perhaps not same bargain =)
    Read in Rift forum about the place above where people bought the cards from, doesn't feel 100% I must say

I'm from sweden and I bought my 90days gamecard from that place above, it is 100% legit..

Deleted
    Have just returned to playing Rift this is awesome <3 my boyfriend told me about it and got it as a late Christmas present, really great bargain + time added to the veteran rewards.

I'm considering it, but I've kind of stopped playing rift like 3 months ago. Last thing we did was clear all of GSB and RoS on a highly populated server. Now it's down to low pop and it appears my guild has disbanded

I purchased this I am just waiting for my validation e-mail to hopefully arrive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I purchased this I am just waiting for my validation e-mail to hopefully arrive

You'll get them, I'm NA i didn't get them until the next working day.

On the rift forums, some people are talking about secondary orders being cancelled due to verification troubles. Sometimes they ask for specific personal information, other times, credit card fraud concerns.

ETA:

Just as an update, about 2 hours ago I placed an order for the 90 days gamecard(s) through a credit card. 10 minutes ago, I got a message from my credit card company to verify the purchase for fear of fraud. I had to call them back and actually speak to someone. Apparently when placing an order, they take the CC information (including name on card), but don't copy over the cardholder name during the transaction with your CC institution. As this is an online transaction and not a face-to-face, red flags go off, and you get a call for verification.

At least, that's what happened with my CC/bank service.

---------- Post added 2011-12-30 at 01:23 PM ----------

Well, despite everything that happened (explained in the post above) my credit card purchase could not be verified and my gamecard order was cancelled. I contacted Gamesplanet by email, explained everything, and told them how unhappy I was, seeing as I've spent thousands online without a single hitch in well over 10 years of CC purchases.

My only response from them was that they have no recompense if they're frauded and blah blah blah security measures, not the optimal solution but the only one they have etc etc. Of course, if they were really serious about security, I think they'd allow a site password that isn't solely comprised of alphanumerics and asked for the rest of your billing address, outside of just the street info.

Just for shits and giggles I tried using Paypal, and that was flat out denied without even leaving the site. Denied within seconds.

I'm usually pretty casual about stuff, but that site really kinda pisses me off.
    Last edited by Acquiesce of Telara; 2011-12-30 at 12:23 AM.

Had to resubmit. Apparently I did not fill out my personnel info, so it got rejected lol...resubmitted lets hope I get lucky!

Thanks for the tip Anyone know if pre-paid gamecards count towards vet rewards?
    Just have to add that I got my 3 months added too, with vet awards etc. No problems for me, verification email got there in less than a minute. Sounds like some people struggle tho, might it be people from US since it's a UK site?

Just have to add that I got my 3 months added too, with vet awards etc. No problems for me, verification email got there in less than a minute. Sounds like some people struggle tho, might it be people from US since it's a UK site?
    lol I can guarantee that is what it is considering that is where I am and European charges show up on my account all of a sudden

10+ Year Old Account
    I think so, I'm NA and had to re-verify some details they don't want to get burned with credit card fraud.

Main page, i hate you.

Quite possible. I'm in the US.

Do I need to add the time cards all at once to receive higher month rewards? Like I have the vanity items for helm shoulders and chest (3 months?) and to get like 6 months do I need to add all my time cards at once or can I add them near the end of one?

Quote Originally Posted by jace5869 View Post
    Do I need to add the time cards all at once to receive higher month rewards? Like I have the vanity items for helm shoulders and chest (3 months?) and to get like 6 months do I need to add all my time cards at once or can I add them near the end of one?
    I hit manage games and hit apply time card. It said after my billing period ended it would show up. When you click apply items it now shows 60 day time card and 30 day time card for me.

18$ for 90 days in a 15$ a month mmo. Too hard not to pass up. I am sure this site just cashed out hardddddd. i know it worked because when I logged in I got my 12 month Vet rewards!!

Weirdly, my bank is showing a refund for the amount I paid. I did receive an email like many others asking for more details as my order had flagged some security thing or another, but since I a) could see the money had left my bank and b) successfully redeemed the codes I ignored it. Now it seems I have the money back

The price has dropped to £7.24 for the 90 days!! Now.. if they would just fix issues with US buyers! I got my first set at the £11.59 but now locked out of any other purchases and it doesn't appear that paypal can even be used for that low of a cost.

This does suck, I love the game but after the most recent security issues, I just can not get myself to pay online anymore. Being able to buy time cards via Paypal is a far better solution but at the same time, I don't want to pay the monthly fee for a multi-month subscription.