Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DarthHater & Ilum Control point trading: Justice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTd1mfTpNTk

I thought it was pretty funny to watch.

DH's guild Body Type 4 had rolled alts to re capture points on Ilum so they could capture them again on their mains (read: Exploiting), some one found em and decided to go vigilante on em.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.

Luckily in the future, that won't be an issue as more people hit max level and actually start playing there.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Yea, a lot of ppl are re rolling right now, people all trying their different thing. It will be a while till these zones get populated.

Deleted
    lost all my respect do DH, i hope they get banned

I'm not gonna lie, this cheered me up a bit! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    lost all my respect do DH, i hope they get banned
    I understand why they did it, since they can't really do it since people are taking their time leveling, but that doesn't forgive them. I lost a big chunk of respect as well.

Just because you can't afford a car doesn't mean you go and steal it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    Yea, a lot of ppl are re rolling right now, people all trying their different thing. It will be a while till these zones get populated.
    Yeah because when trade winning in Tol Barad was the best thing to do, despite everyone being max level, people TOTALLY NOT TRADED WINS. /sarcasm

Don't try to defend failtastic design, you will succeed only in your own twisted and distorted everything-in-SWTOR-is-pro mind......

Ilum will forever be a throwaway zone because of population imbalance. Do not expect this to ever improve. There's no way Republic can legitimately gain control of Ilum on most servers given the massive faction imbalance. 2-3:1 average Empire:Republic ratio on PvP servers means permanent Empire control. They'll either have to arrange win-trades or Bioware will have to make some changes to the zone to address the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTd1mfTpNTk

I thought it was pretty funny to watch.

DH's guild Body Type 4 had rolled alts to re capture points on Ilum so they could capture them again on their mains (read: Exploiting), some one found em and decided to go vigilante on em.
    DH is a trash site to begin with, what did you expect? I have a hard time believing curse would back such trash.

Did anyone really expect anything else from a site that would name itself "DarthHater"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    DH is a trash site to begin with, what did you expect? I have a hard time believing curse would back such trash.
    Eh, their news section is ok, but their forums are junk, yeah. Didn't Curse create the site themselves? My memory isn't as good as it used to be.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    Eh, their news section is ok, but their forums are junk, yeah. Didn't Curse create the site themselves? My memory isn't as good as it used to be.
    I think curse bought them up. Either way, oldrepublic.net is leaps and bounds ahead. They just need more news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, just lost alot of respect for DH, sucks too since i'm a listener of their podcasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand oldrepublic.net. Their "guides" are absolute junk, or are rehashed from other websites.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

oldrepublic.net needs better writers. They write like their post are freaking blogs. A whole bunch of "I" this and "me" that. Very unprofessional imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post
    Yeah because when trade winning in Tol Barad was the best thing to do, despite everyone being max level, people TOTALLY NOT TRADED WINS. /sarcasm

Don't try to defend failtastic design, you will succeed only in your own twisted and distorted everything-in-SWTOR-is-pro mind......
    The design sucks, but that doesn't excuse anything. Did people in Tol Barad make low level alts to trade it off with themselves? No. Crossrealming is an entirely different beast from a mutually beneficial cross faction relationship with other actual players.

Both are detestable, but one is definitely far worse than the other. That these players consider themselves important e-celebrities just makes it better.

On deserted servers it is a pain. We have only a handful of Republic capping at Ilum so ...... Yeah it is a pain.

Big surprise?
    Last edited by Draconine; 2011-12-29 at 02:16 AM.

They're still doing this lmao

Guess people should have considered rolling on the other side away from the empire kiddies, instead of cheesing the system or complaining about faction imbalance.