Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Do not turbo your civic unless you have to money to replace the engine within the next 25k miles... Civic engines are terrible when they have a turbo on them and most often you only are pushing 8psi max

Quote Originally Posted by Engaged View Post
    Do not turbo your civic unless you have to money to replace the engine within the next 25k miles... Civic engines are terrible when they have a turbo on them and most often you only are pushing 8psi max
    V-TEC!!! lol im not thinking of getting one.

---------- Post added 2011-12-26 at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snacks View Post
    My bro is all about modding his car, and also likes to tint the lights. In Iowa it is illegal or something tho cus he already got fined for it.
    I love the idea of tinting the tail lights. Its apparently illegal in NJ as well.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    With Civics I think its better to have a clean look esp with a black one. I wouldn't go spoiler as it's just to fast n furious looking unless you go with a low profile spoiler I 2 would go with rims and probably a black or chromed up tailpipe but one that isn't 50 inch's round. I'm guessing you have Cold Air Intake if not get one and maybe lower it with some springs like 1 1/2 in drop.

That's what I was rolling with when I was into cars but now I think I am going to see what redesigns they do to the 2013 civic.
    Last edited by Skarsguard; 2011-12-26 at 10:54 PM.

Here is my list for parts over the next few years (because im a little short on cash because I juts purchased the car Im being realistic on when I get the parts):

-Audi style white led strip

-Replace the license plate lights with blue led bulbs

-Put those 2 sticks of blue led interior lights in the drive and passenger footwells

-My blue emergency lights for fire response into headlight/tailight assemblies. Also a light bar for my rear window.

-Spoiler, found a black aluminum GT spoiler on amazon for $60 and its an easy install

-Muffler, inexpensive, easy to install

-Rims with the painted calipers/break drums, unfortunately are pretty expensive. Looking on craigslist/ebay for 15" used acura rims and then getting high temperture engine paint to paint the drums and calipers.

-Body Kit

Feel free to rip it apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rims can set off any car, don't get 19+ inches though MAX 18's. I painted my stock ones on my s2000 when I got her, and calipers, and thats the only cosmetic thing, rest went into engine.

Heres what she looks like now.

Last edited by haxs101; 2011-12-27 at 07:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

A good polish with some compound and a machine if the paint has lost its best shine. Then keep it washed and waxed. Fix possible dents/scratches/rust. I'm not offering this as some universal truth, but most of the "visual upgrades" cost plenty of money (at least compared to the cars they are usually fitted to) and look worse than the stock ones. If the car looks like junk, bolting on some shiny pieces won't make the junk go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    a body kit with a large spoiler and hub caps is pretty nice.

if you want even more of a wow factor get a turbo bypass valve speaker under your hood.

15+ Year Old Account
    A nice girl in the passengerseat
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.