Need help on DKP system!

Heya. =)

After raiding 10m for a while our guild have decieded to go for 25m.
    We have in addition to this decieded to switch to DKP system

Since I havent been useing DKP systems for years, im a bit out of date.

Can anyone help me in the direction of an easy to use free DKP system that tracks attendence, and is easy to update. Or any kind of good >easy to use< DKP system.

Very much please and thank you in advance. =)

Don't use DKP just don't let people roll on what they don't already have or what they don't need...that what my guild does and we are perfectly successful....

my suggestion would be to lootcouncil with attendance requirements

We use the epgp addon. It doesn't stop the "but I need it more than he does!" whines, though.

We get points for being on time, raiding, being on stand-by, donating money to the guild bank, and the addon has suggestions for how many points gear is worth.

We use EPGP Lootmaster, mostly default settings as well. Combined with DKP Reloaded its a pretty powerful addon.

It allows you to award EP on an hourly basis + for boss kills (we only award EP for heroic kills), then you get gp when you get gear.

In reality it creates a round robin system. But with the decay involved it hurts you to miss raids, (you get a decay with no gain, priority drops)
    Protocol - Borrowed Time - US-Twisting Nether

Deleted
    Loot council in combo with EPGP (easiest for sorting stuff out etc..) is the best imo.

With regular items, just let every1 roll who wants it for ms, then os.. And for tier items, person 1 has 2 tier pieces, person 2 has 0, they both want it.. person 2 should get it since the other one got 2 alreay.
    Thats about how we do it

Deleted
    My old guild used MagicDKP

Deleted
    EPGP is very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    We use a custom coded dkp system I made with pricing we copied and modified to what fit our group, so I can't comment on the actual functionality of other dkp addons/site scripts. However just about anything would work. Like others have been saying I do hear many praises for EPGP, but have never personally used it.

ok thanks for the feedback =)